A's at White Sox 7/9 Gameday Thread

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 9, 2005 -> 06:43 PM)
PK = 19 meaningless HR's, Aaron = Mr. Juicey-K

Oye ve. One guy claims aaron is juicing, now everyone believes it. This is no shot at you fathom but just because he said that doesn't mean aaron was a roid user.

Aaron for Griffey, PK for anyone. Gload > PK.

EDIT: Do not look back at this later when PK ends up getting some big RBI's and Aaron hits a bomb or something. This post is ONLY out of frustration.

f*** YOU TOO OZUNA. Bring in Crede.

QUOTE(Tadahito15 @ Jul 9, 2005 -> 06:44 PM)
That was a BIG opportunity missed right there. I predict we lose 3-1...just dont think we have it tonight and Zito has been on. Their bullpen is our only hope IMO.

They have a good bullpen. They had their chance with the 4 and 5 hitters and couldn't get the run home. Konerko should not be batting clean up. His average with RISP is horrible.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 9, 2005 -> 08:44 PM)
Oye ve.  One guy claims aaron is juicing, now everyone believes it.  This is no shot at you fathom but just because he said that doesn't mean aaron was a roid user.

He said it was confirmed. Look at his trapezius muscles!

EDIT: Baseball lord, I apologize for that.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 12:44 AM)
Oye ve.  One guy claims aaron is juicing, now everyone believes it.  This is no shot at you fathom but just because he said that doesn't mean aaron was a roid user.

I know, what I said shouldn't be taken as 100 pct sure. However, based on who said it, and what he said about it, there's no doubt in my mind it's legit.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Jul 9, 2005 -> 06:46 PM)
They have a good bullpen. They had their chance with the 4 and 5 hitters and couldn't get the run home. Konerko should not be batting clean up. His average with RISP is horrible.

I know they have a solid pen, but right now, wouldnt you want to face anyone but Zito the way we have been approaching him?

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Jul 9, 2005 -> 06:46 PM)

They have 2 studs in their bullpen but after that it ain't very good, I wouldn't call it a good bullpen.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 9, 2005 -> 07:44 PM)

Not everyone is just jumping on the idea because fathom mentioned it. I'm sure a lot of us have figured he was juicing for a while, but Gof forbid we say it because half the posters here would have your head.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 12:46 AM)

Thing is, the Nats play in a monster pitchers park. They can get away with poor hitting, as long as they keep the opposition to 2 runs. However, not many times during the summer can you hold an opponent to 2 runs or fewer at the Cell when the ball is flying out. Dye should be batting 4th right now, not a doubt in my mind.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 12:47 AM)
They have 2 studs in their bullpen but after that it ain't very good, I wouldn't call it a good bullpen.

Rincon, Ducherer (sp?), and Street make them a good bullpen, IMO.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 12:47 AM)

Cordero, Carrasco, Eischen, Ayala, and Majewski is pretty damn good, especially since they probably all make around the minimum.