A's at White Sox 7/9 Gameday Thread

The whitesox should video tape the hitting approach that Oakland has. They swing at stuff in the strikezone, dont swing at crap out of it. And on two strikes they choke up a bit and foul off a bunch. They either get a hit or raise the pitch count.

I know we are facing Zito but they are facing Buerhle. We had men on 2nd and 3rd with no out and only came out with a single run. Our hitters have got to get better with shortening their swings with 2 strikes. Crede had the hat trick the other night and tonight its Rowand.

Our pitching is fine, our hitting needs to show up when its not crappy pitching.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It makes no sense to me for Dye to be batting behind Rowand. Rowand has not been getting on base at all, which has been one of the main reasons for all the solo homers.....and a big f*** you to Ozuna for his awful play at 3b.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Jul 9, 2005 -> 08:54 PM)
You are a pretty weird guy considering you would NEVER give up on the white sox.

I lied. :banghead I lied twice. I won't even watch tommorrows game. I will not watch another game all season! :finger :headshake

Edited by SoxFan1

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 9, 2005 -> 06:53 PM)
Another game, another terrible performance by our bench players that were in the game.  Willie yesterday, and Ozuna tonight, have a lot to do with us losing.  OZUNA IS NOT A f***ING 3B!!!

Uribe could move over the 3rd and have Ozuna play SS. That would make sense considering Uribe has a much better arm.