GAME THREAD 7-10-2005 SOX vs A's

rangercal

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(WSoxMatt @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 07:36 PM)
No matter where the ball is pitched, these guys hit everything!!!

It's because when they get two strikes, they shorten up, and know how to foul off tough pitches. Garcia is s***ting the bed today....no shock against the A's.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 01:39 PM)
Rowand....now can I worry that Garcia has his head up his ass today?

Do what you want fathom, I'm going to stay out of the game thread the rest of this game so you guys can b**** without anyone to stop you. For the record I bet Freddy will still throw a good game.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 07:41 PM)
Do what you want fathom, I'm going to stay out of the game thread the rest of this game so you guys can b**** without anyone to stop you.  For the record I bet Freddy will still throw a good game.

Sorry we're not all thrilled with how this series is going/has gone. But I hope you're right about Garcia throwing a good game. So far, this has looked like the Garcia from early in the year where the other team just sat on his curveball, and let his fastball go.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 11:41 AM)
Do what you want fathom, I'm going to stay out of the game thread the rest of this game so you guys can b**** without anyone to stop you.  For the record I bet Freddy will still throw a good game.

i just cant help it bro....i see a team who clearly is not even close to as good as us and their just leveling us every inning of every game