Hell of a 1st half....

greasywheels121

This is by far the best all-around Sox team of my lifetime. I can't wait to watch every single game this year- it was never like that before. My first half MVP has to be Podsednik, with Everett and Iguchi following right behind him. Without those 3 guys this season- things would probably be ugly. I hate going into the ASB with a 3 game losing streak on our hands, but what can you say those things happen during a long season- even to the best teams. I can't wait to get the 2nd half going, 4 away in Cleveland- Its time to get back to our winning ways and win 3 of 4 there. El-duque is starting on thursday right? Its time for him to go back to the pitcher he was in April and early May. He'll have 3 starts to prove to KW he can be healthy and effective- if not I expect Burnett or Schmidt to be on the Southside come the trade deadline.

:cheers This is for you White Sox for making this summer kick a lot of ass!! :gosox1:

QUOTE(GreatScott82 @ Jul 11, 2005 -> 02:21 PM)
This is by far the best all-around Sox team of my lifetime. I can't wait to watch every single game this year- it was never like that before. My first half MVP has to be Podsednik, with Everett and Iguchi following right behind him. Without those 3 guys this season- things would probably be ugly. I hate going into the ASB with a 3 game losing streak on our hands, but what can you say those things happen during a long season- even to the best teams. I can't wait to get the 2nd half going, 4 away in Cleveland- Its time to get back to our winning ways and win 3 of 4 there. El-duque is starting on thursday right? Its time for him to go back to the pitcher he was in April and early May. He'll have 3 starts to prove to KW he can be healthy and effective- if not I expect Burnett or Schmidt to be on the Southside come the trade deadline.

:cheers  This is for you White Sox for making this summer kick a lot of ass!!  :gosox1:

A.J.PIERZYNSKI.

This has been a magical season. I am looking forward to the second half, but am as apprehensive as any White Sox fan, and don't want this to be, great first half/decent second half/swept in first round.

For the Sox to make a run, Konerko and Rowand have to step up and start leading this team. There is no reason Rowand cant hit .300 over the second half, and pauly can't hit .280.

It's crucial that all us Sox fans keep our collective chin up, don't get spoiled. I don't think the Sox can keep this pace up. 110 wins would be great, but... But all this proves is that every win, every damn game counts exactly the same. I'm so happy about this season, I'm annoying even my non-baseball friends, and that's a good sign. I've been around for the playoffs in 1983, 1993, and 2000. And I'm more optimistic now than ever before. HOLD THIS LEAD! Y'all know that I think Neyer's a good writer generally -- but I can't wait to see him eat his words about Mark Buehrle. End this drought and pitch us all to a series Mark!