Doug Jones

southsider2k5

bmr.. i happen to know of 4 gay guys ... all of whom are my best buddies and dedicated white sox fans to boot.... they are highly educated and hold very good professional jobs,not a single one of them is selfish, selfserving, not a single one of them has a low self esteem .. all of them are wonderful people and if you were standing right next to them you would never even know they were gay unless they said so and even then you would question it as if they were joking................they do not flaunt anything about their lives, nor are they the "flaming" type as society has put a label on gay men.......its the closed minded people who dont give different things a chance, people who are afraid of change, that keep things in this world from progressing.............you dont have to pratice it, live it or do it but geez just be open minded enough to let those who do want to live it, pratice it, and do it, be able to do so  in peace without fear from harm...... its not alot to ask.....

Change is good unless it destroys lives, society, and the way of life. Being gay does all 3, no matter how much you or anyone else wants to deny it. I dont have a problem with one individual person being gay, but youre never going to get me to think or say its ok to be gay, because it is not.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bmr.. i happen to know of 4 gay guys ... all of whom are my best buddies and dedicated white sox fans to boot.... they are highly educated and hold very good professional jobs,not a single one of them is selfish, selfserving, not a single one of them has a low self esteem .. all of them are wonderful people and if you were standing right next to them you would never even know they were gay unless they said so and even then you would question it as if they were joking................they do not flaunt anything about their lives, nor are they the "flaming" type as society has put a label on gay men.......its the closed minded people who dont give different things a chance, people who are afraid of change, that keep things in this world from progressing.............you dont have to pratice it, live it or do it but geez just be open minded enough to let those who do want to live it, pratice it, and do it, be able to do so in peace without fear from harm...... its not alot to ask.....

Blablabla...liberal f**gotspeak..blablablablablablabl...humanity and reason...blablabla...more f**gotspeak....progress...blablablablabl....pleas for compassion and understaning and introspection....blablablablabla...making me feel responsible, self-critical and all guilty-like.....blablablanblablabla....hotsoxchick and her ilk are going to hell...blablablabla....ooooh, Jimmy Kimmel Live From The WhoreHouse 3 is on!!

Blablabla...liberal f**gotspeak..blablablablablablabl...humanity and reason...blablabla...more f**gotspeak....progress...blablablablabl....pleas for compassion and understaning and introspection....blablablablabla...making me feel responsible, self-critical and all guilty-like.....blablablanblablablan....hotsoxchick and her ilk are going to hell...blablablabla....ooooh, Jimmy Kimmel Live From The WhoreHouse 3 is on!

I dont think gay people are going to hell.

Blablabla...liberal f**gotspeak..blablablablablablabl...humanity and reason...blablabla...more f**gotspeak....progress...blablablablabl....pleas for compassion and understaning and introspection....blablablablabla...making me feel responsible, self-critical and all guilty-like.....blablablanblablablan....hotsoxchick and her ilk are going to hell...blablablabla....ooooh, Jimmy Kimmel Live From The WhoreHouse 3 is on

Lol have ANOTHER drink voodoo..... :cheers

If gay people would stop thinking of themselves for a moment and think of society in general, they may see things differently.  I dont want to hear about hating, because i hate noone. I think its totally fine to be gay, if you keep it behind closed doors.  However, when bringing attention to it, like so many do, you are just disrupting society and the norms of human existence.  If you dont see that, youre extemely selfish. In fact, studies have been done, and gay men have VERY low self esteems.  The reason behind that is they realize what they are doing isnt "normal".  If thats the case, dont flaunt it!  If you are in a clubhouse with 24 straight men, the wise thing to do is keep it to yourself.

You are absolutly right. I can't believe all those f***ing queer's that don't have the decency to hide and lie about who they really are so people like you can feel comfortable. What a bunch of selfish prick they are.

Change is good unless it destroys lives, society, and the way of life.  Being gay does all 3, no matter how much you or anyone else wants to deny it.

There is nothing to deny because you are flat out, absolutely wrong.

Each person's sexuality and orientation is a gift from God, and is good.

You can repeat your statements over and over and say they are truth, but you are wrong, just wrong over and over.

Live your life as is right fior you and let others do the same for their own selves.

What destroys is hate and repression and judgmentalism. You are the agent of destruction in your rigid hatred.

There were those in previous years who insisted over and over as truth, saying it was God's own truth, that the civil rights movement destroyed society and the way of life.

BMR my Bronco friend, you are free to believe what you want. You - and I say this seldom to people - are totally wrong on this. Just simply wrong.

And that this has given opportunity for eloquent posting from many posters who have made positive affirmations on orientation issues is a blessing and it has been touching to read those.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Change is good unless it destroys lives, society, and the way of life. Being gay does all 3, no matter how much you or anyone else wants to deny it.

how in the hell do you figure it does any of that nonsense........being gay doesnt mean they run around with ak-47's shootin up the neighborhood or people who dont believe like they do... so how does one being gay destroy lives, society and the way of life and yet (for example) one can be president and get a blow job in the oval office and say its not really sex and not have any kind of impact on society at all......i just dont understand you sometimes....

You are absolutly right. I can't believe all those f***ing queer's that don't have the decency to hide and lie about who they really are so people like you can feel comfortable. What a bunch of selfish prick they are.

comfortable? I could care less about gay people and what they do and im not threatened in the least. Read what i write before you respond.

There is nothing to deny because you are flat out, absolutely wrong.

Each person's sexuality and orientation is a gift from God, and is good.

You can repeat your statements over and over and say they are truth, but you are wrong, just wrong over and over.

Live your life as is right fior you and let others do the same for their own selves.

What destroys is hate and repression and judgmentalism.  You are the agent of destruction in your rigid hatred.

There were those in previous years who insisted over and over as truth, saying it was God's own truth, that the civil rights movement destroyed society and the way of life.

BMR my Bronco friend, you are free to believe what you want. You - and I say this seldom to people - are totally wrong on this.  Just simply wrong. 

And that this has given opportunity for eloquent posting from many posters who have made positive affirmations on orientation issues is a blessing and it has been touching to read those.

Uh ok lol. If Society as a whole just agrees that its okay to be gay, eventually, we will be a totally f***ed up society, and eventually cease to exist. Again, I dont have a problem with one individual being gay, but saying it is okay is destructive.

how in the hell do you figure it does any of that nonsense........being gay doesnt mean they run around with ak-47's shootin up the neighborhood or people who dont believe like they do... so how does one being gay destroy lives, society and the way of life and yet (for example) one can be president and get a blow job in the oval office and say its not really sex and not have any kind of impact on society at all......i just dont understand you sometimes....

Okay i guess i have to spell it out. The more gay people, the more death. The more gay people, the less birth. Is that so hard to understand?

Okay i guess i have to spell it out.  The more gay people, the more death.  The more gay people, the less birth. Is that so hard to understand?

I dont hate or even dislike gay people. I simply realize that promoting that it is okay will eventually destroy society.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Okay i guess i have to spell it out.  The more gay people, the more death.  The more gay people, the less birth. Is that so hard to understand?

how do you figure that more gays cause death..........??? they have a time bomb or something implanted in them which goes off in large crowds??? please explain cause i dont understand that one.........and i know of gay couples who have kids....its not all that hard to do these days.. besides arent there enough unwanted kids in america today who need adopting and such... do we really need a population boom right now?????? no.........so i dont get where your comments came from..........

how do you figure that more gays cause death..........??? they have a time bomb or something implanted in them which goes off in large crowds??? please explain cause i dont understand that one.........and i know of gay couples who have kids....its not all that hard to do these days.. besides arent there enough unwanted kids in america today who need adopting and such... do we really need a population boom right now?????? no.........so i dont get where your comments came from..........

Let me introdude you to a disease called AIDS. Please check into the life expectency of gay men, and then get back to me on this one. Thank you.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Let me introdude you to a disease called AIDS.  Please check into the life expectency of gay men, and then get back to me on this one.  Thank you.

well let me get you to reality.. i know a ton more of hetros who have it as opposed to gays.. they are not the only ones who have aids... what about the kids who get it?? the elderly?? hey you or i or anyone else is at risk ... dont have to be gay to get aids.. it doesnt discriminate........

well let me get you to reality.. i know a ton more of hetros who have it as opposed to gays.. they are not the only ones who have aids... what about the kids who get it?? the elderly?? hey you or i or anyone else is at risk ... dont have to be gay to get aids.. it doesnt discriminate........

Sweetie, look up the evidence. Yes anyone can get aids, but its primarily a gays mans disease. There are way more straight people than gay people, yet there are way more gay people with HIV than straight people. These are facts. I dont care who you know and who you know who has it.

If anyone here could ensure that AIDS would go away and that man on man or woman on woman sex could create a human being, i would have no problem at ALL with gay sex(for other people). To me this spells love of my fellow humans, not hate. But see it your way.

Again, I dont have a problem with one individual being gay, but saying it is okay is destructive.

Leave it to bmr to produce statements like the above without the slightest tint of irony. At first I thought he is tongue-in-cheekly trying to rile people up with this loony intolerant fodder so he could, I guess, blow his load reading their (understandably aggravated) reactions or something...Who knew he was being serious all this time?

The jokes are just writing themselves, I swear.

Leave it to bmr to produce statements like the above without the slightest tint of irony. At first I thought he is tongue-in-cheekly trying to rile people up with this loony intolerant fodder so he could, I guess, blow his load reading their (understandably aggravated) reactions or something...Who knew he was being serious all this time? 

The jokes are just writing themselves, I swear.

TOTALLY serious, my brotha.

Let me introdude you to a disease called AIDS.  Please check into the life expectency of gay men, and then get back to me on this one.  Thank you.

Now you move into the totally ignorant stage.

AIDS is a disease that strikes everyone. It just happens to have been introduced in the US through discovery in the male gay population. However, it is an equal opportunity disease and spreads quite nicely amongst heterosexuals. Where you think the babies born with AIDS are coming from, Mr. Biology?

In fact, far and away the safest form of sexual activity vis a vis aids is woman on woman sex. So lesbianism is good and healthy!

But Mr. Biology, you might look at the rest of the world where AIDS is ravaging whole countries via heterosexual trasmission, which is how it originated.

AIDS is a disease that strikes everyone.  It just happens to have been introduced in the US through discovery in the male gay population.  However, it is an equal opportunity disease and spreads quite nicely amongst heterosexuals.  Where you think the babies born with AIDS are coming from, Mr. Biology?

In fact, far and away the safest form of sexual activity vis a vis aids is woman on woman sex.  So lesbianism is good and healthy!

But Mr. Biology, you might look at the rest of the world where AIDS is ravaging whole countries via heterosexual trasmission, which is how it originated.

okay so you force me to the truth. Gay men spread it much faster because? They have way more unprotected, multiple parthers. The facts are there, its a gay man disease.

I am not going to debate the obvious all night long. You all know that HIV is way more evident in gay men and you all know that gay men cant reproduce. If you cant see why i think its a destructive lifestyle for society, youre in denial. Good night.

AIDS is a disease that strikes everyone.  It just happens to have been introduced in the US through discovery in the male gay population.  However, it is an equal opportunity disease and spreads quite nicely amongst heterosexuals.  Where you think the babies born with AIDS are coming from, Mr. Biology?

In fact, far and away the safest form of sexual activity vis a vis aids is woman on woman sex.  So lesbianism is good and healthy!

okay so you force me to the truth. Gay men spread it much faster because? They have way more unprotected, multiple parthers. The facts are there, its a gay man disease.

The overwhelming majority of people in the world who have AIDS have received it via heterosexual contact and yet you call it a gay disease.

Southern Africa is experiencing an epidemic via heterosexual transmission and you say it spreads among gays faster?

Incredible.

The rest of your stereotypical statements are at the same level as your biological knowledge.

And all the sexually transmitted diseases that are conveyed by heterosexual transmission - syphyllus, gonerhea, and other assorted STDS that cause death - these are what exactly?

The rest of your stereotypical statements are at the same level as your biological knowledge

Hence the word "simpleton" I stressed numerously to describe a significant personality component of his. Why would you even dignify "AIDS is a gay man's plague" and "sodomy means less births, more deaths" wacko-isms which are as fact-ignoring as they are grasping-for-straws-y, almost comically so? The next thing you know you'll be arguing legislative nuances and sociopolitical ramification of "f**gotness' with this inbred fool. Please tell me you aren't trying to convert the undereducated momo in an open debate...

I have a better question for you, dawg: what do you think of your boy Enimen's stance on this issue? ;)