Help with a radio poll

MinnySoxFan

Any help would be appreciated and this seems to be the place to go for this ever since we got Podsy his seat in the All Star Game.

ESPN 1070 in Madison is doing a Dream Job where you win an hourly weekly radio show. I'm in the final 15 and they are cutting it down to 10 through internet voting.

So since we do this better than anyone else in the business I thought I'd go to the experts for any help.

If anyone knows how to make it easier to vote quicker or can glean any info out of their website (help tech-heads!) let me know. It also doesn't seem to show the vote totals right away so at no point will I know where I'm at. It WOULD be kind of fun to blow everyone away by a ridiculous margin though. And I'd be sure to give props to the boys here, just like Hawk and DJ.

So anyway, here's the link:

http://espn1070.com/dreamjob.html

And I'm Ryan N, second from the last one.

Thanks for any help and let's put me on the aiiiir...YES!!!

Thanks guys. Nobody does it better than soxtalk.com.

And thanks nightni...I think.

The only wierd thing about it is that when you vote and if you go back the marker is on the guy on top of me so you have to click my name again. I just hope they don't have the thing messed up.

QUOTE(MinnySoxFan @ Jul 28, 2005 -> 08:33 PM)
Any help would be appreciated and this seems to be the place to go for this ever since we got Podsy his seat in the All Star Game.

ESPN 1070 in Madison is doing a Dream Job where you win an hourly weekly radio show.  I'm in the final 15 and they are cutting it down to 10 through internet voting.

So since we do this better than anyone else in the business I thought I'd go to the experts for any help. 

If anyone knows how to make it easier to vote quicker or can glean any info out of their website (help tech-heads!) let me know.  It also doesn't seem to show the vote totals right away so at no point will I know where I'm at.  It WOULD be kind of fun to blow everyone away by a ridiculous margin though.  And I'd be sure to give props to the boys here, just like Hawk and DJ.

So anyway, here's the link:

http://espn1070.com/dreamjob.html

And I'm Ryan N, second from the last one.

Thanks for any help and let's put me on the aiiiir...YES!!!

im voting for you. And let me on the air when i call you! Good Luck! :P