Another Victory Game Thread 7-30-05

aboz56

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Eric is probably getting traded to Boston for Minor Leaguers to replace the injured Trot Nixon. I doubt Byrnes sees the field as an Oriole. Also a few weeks ago on ESPN News Pods said D Cabrera was the easiest P to steal bases against, I think he had 4 at USCF vs him, so lets get Pods on base 4 times today so he can steal at least 6!!!

QUOTE(WSoxMatt @ Jul 30, 2005 -> 10:38 AM)
Eric is probably getting traded to Boston for Minor Leaguers to replace the injured Trot Nixon.

You really think that 2 teams in the same division would make a trade like that?

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Jul 30, 2005 -> 10:40 AM)
You really think that 2 teams in the same division would make a trade like that?

no kidding.... :lolhitting

He'll be traded to Boston for Bigbie......LOL.....where he started in the first place. :bang

Edited by TheBlackSox8

QUOTE(WSoxMatt @ Jul 30, 2005 -> 03:38 PM)
Eric is probably getting traded to Boston for Minor Leaguers to replace the injured Trot Nixon.  I doubt Byrnes sees the field as an Oriole.  Also a few weeks ago on ESPN News Pods said D Cabrera was the easiest P to steal bases against, I think he had 4 at USCF vs him, so lets get Pods on base 4 times today so he can steal at least 6!!!

What's the record for single game steals? Let's see Pods break it.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 30, 2005 -> 11:10 AM)
Isn't Cabrera the one that can throw in the high 90's?  Strange that he'd be really easy to steal off of.

Then again, Contreras comes to mind.

He is so slow to the plate it's ridiculous.