Madden 06

QUOTE(SnB @ Aug 16, 2005 -> 10:44 AM)
any nfl 2k fans, or hell any football fans in general, watch this video.  It's a tribute to 2k, but has some really really really cool moments in it.

http://www.ocgn.com/features/movies/misc/N...GN_original.wmv

Gotta love the Safety to end the Bears game Vs. the Titans. Mark Columbo had a big field goal block that saved the game. The defense showed just how good they are in that game.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Aug 16, 2005 -> 01:27 PM)
Gotta love the Safety to end the Bears game Vs. the Titans. Mark Columbo had a big field goal block that saved the game. The defense showed just how good they are in that game.

i believe that was the only game i missed, good reason though.

i was at assembly, behind the basket, in the middle of the orange krush :headbang:

they did announce the victory over the PA though

Finally got the hang of the new controls. I want to get good with QB Vision for ego purposed. I play on All-Pro and through 8 games with da Bears, I am giving up 1.7 pts on average. I'm getting the hang of the offense. I like how you can throw the ball high. I do that to Muhsin and he almost always catches it.

Damn EA! They couldn't compete with the 2k series, so they bought the NFL rights. This Madden game is bad. The players look cartoonish. On All-Pro mode, you can't give up points, I'm throwing for 300 yards a game with Chad Hutchinson... come on!

The game is decent, but monopolizing the NFL license was a horrible thing, and you would think that EA could do SOMETHING with presentation. There is no pre-game, no halftime, it's just pathetic. The whole radio show/newspaper thing is so generic it is killing me. MADDEN = POTTY.

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Aug 20, 2005 -> 11:12 AM)
Damn EA!  They couldn't compete with the 2k series, so they bought the NFL rights.  This Madden game is bad.  The players look cartoonish.  On All-Pro mode, you can't give up points, I'm throwing for 300 yards a game with Chad Hutchinson... come on!

The game is decent, but monopolizing the NFL license was a horrible thing, and you would think that EA could do SOMETHING with presentation.  There is no pre-game, no halftime, it's just pathetic.  The whole radio show/newspaper thing is so generic it is killing me.  MADDEN = POTTY.

im glad there is no pretime and halftime all that does is waste time.

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Aug 20, 2005 -> 11:12 AM)
Damn EA!  They couldn't compete with the 2k series, so they bought the NFL rights.  This Madden game is bad.  The players look cartoonish.  On All-Pro mode, you can't give up points, I'm throwing for 300 yards a game with Chad Hutchinson... come on!

The game is decent, but monopolizing the NFL license was a horrible thing, and you would think that EA could do SOMETHING with presentation.  There is no pre-game, no halftime, it's just pathetic.  The whole radio show/newspaper thing is so generic it is killing me.  MADDEN = POTTY.

Wait, no, please tell me you didn't say Madden can't compete w/ 2K, then bash Madden for cartoony graphics...hahaha.