Kris Honel

BamaDoc

In the Meaux trade article it was noted that Honel was hitting the low 90's. If I am right that is the best he has done for us. Any info? Did he sustain his velocity? If he became a legitimate prospect again that would be great.

QUOTE(BamaDoc @ Jul 31, 2005 -> 02:59 PM)
In the Meaux trade article it was noted that Honel was hitting the low 90's.  If I am right that is the best he has done for us.  Any info?  Did he sustain his velocity?  If he became a legitimate prospect again that would be great.

I interviewed Kris on Friday and he said that he feels he's back to his pre-injury form.

QUOTE(BamaDoc @ Jul 31, 2005 -> 03:23 PM)
Did Kris give any indication why he lost the velocity in the first place and secondly how it came back?

Yeah, he did. But if you wait just a littttle bit I'll have my full interview up with Kris. I finally finished typing all of it out (was 10 minutes long, took up two pages), so I definitely have a lot of good material to work with. I'll most likely start typing it up tonight after the Sox game and have it up by tomorrow morning.

A little update: I've currently got 965 words of the Honel piece done and I've probably got another 500-750 words left. For comparison, my story on Lance Broadway was only 923 words. Kris just provided me with a lot of great material and I'm definitely having a blast writing this.

Edit: Since it's a bit late, I'm going to call it a night and finish this off when I wake up tomorrow. I still have a lot of quotes from Kris that I want to work in.

Edited by Cerbaho-WG

QUOTE(Cerbaho-WG @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 06:09 AM)
A little update: I've currently got 965 words of the Honel piece done and I've probably got another 500-750 words left. For comparison, my story on Lance Broadway was only 923 words. Kris just provided me with a lot of great material and I'm definitely having a blast writing this.

Edit: Since it's a bit late, I'm going to call it a night and finish this off when I wake up tomorrow. I still have a lot of quotes from Kris that I want to work in.

I'm looking very forward to reading this. Kris seems like a great guy, and I can't wait to see what all he had to say. :)

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2005 @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 10:41 AM)
Don't forget Corwin Malone.

I think Corwin Malone has a much better chance of turning his career around than Ryan Wing.... Although both of them arent what you call likely candidates to make the big leagues... I still have some faith in Malone from how BHam has talked about him.