August Posts of the Month

Texsox

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Texsox @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 02:30 PM)
Charles and Camila  :ph34r:

In the supermarket checkout line yesterday I saw the gossip rags say Camilla cheated on Chuck with her ex.

Looker that she is, I guess I can understand it. Seriously, the last time I got a nasty piece of ass like that was when my finger accidentally poked through the toilet paper... :puke

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 03:45 PM)
In the supermarket checkout line yesterday I saw the gossip rags say Camilla cheated on Chuck with her ex.

Looker that she is, I guess I can understand it.  Seriously, the last time I got a nasty piece of ass like that was when my finger accidentally poked through the toilet paper...  :puke

OMG.......... :o :lol:

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 07:45 PM)

Looker that she is, I guess I can understand it.  Seriously, the last time I got a nasty piece of ass like that was when my finger accidentally poked through the toilet paper...  :puke

Ewwwww...

:lolhitting

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 04:44 PM)
Ewwwww...

:lolhitting

You know, we can take it to this level if you want, but you are going to have to hear about the time when my wallet fell out of my pants at work...into the toilet...while I was sitting during a dump...and yes, I was just about finished when it happened :puke

absolutely true

SFF

Edited by SpringfieldFan

QUOTE(SpringfieldFan @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 06:12 PM)
You know, we can take it to this level if you want, but you are going to have to hear about the time I when my wallet fell out of my pants at work...into the toilet...while I was sitting during a dump...and yes, I was just about finished when it happened :puke

absolutely true

SFF

.............. :puke ................

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 02:45 PM)

:puke :puke :puke

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Aug 3, 2005 -> 01:16 PM)
Im going to ask him to move in with us.  Im sure he wouldnt mind.  "Hey Gooch, get me a beer while you are in the kitchen"

From the interview with Tadahito thread and him living and commuting from Schaumburg.

Fla in the U of I gang thread

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Aug 3, 2005 -> 03:54 PM)
yeah he does.

stupid hoosier  :angry:

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Aug 3, 2005 -> 10:48 PM)
Isn't that redundant?  :P

I Kid Because I Care

Edited by Soxnbears01

QUOTE(SpringfieldFan @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 05:12 PM)
You know, we can take it to this level if you want, but you are going to have to hear about the time when my wallet fell out of my pants at work...into the toilet...while I was sitting during a dump...and yes, I was just about finished when it happened :puke

absolutely true

SFF

Ok I'll bite, how did that happen?

Your wallet was probably in the back pocket of your pants, which are around your ankles near the floor. You were sitting on the toilet, so it's probably air tight, with no room for anything to fall into it.

Please explain.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Aug 7, 2005 -> 01:09 PM)
Ok I'll bite, how did that happen?

Your wallet was probably in the back pocket of your pants, which are around your ankles near the floor. You were sitting on the toilet, so it's probably air tight, with no room for anything to fall into it.

Please explain.

Anyone want to guess the story really starts with . . . so this girl walks into the bathroom . . .