BBTN finally.

alexgtp

I was watching the 11:00 boradcast of BBTN just too see web jems..

A row #4 they showed both of his awesome catches in centerfield.

Pods #1 when he made that awesome catch in the stands..they even commented how the fan punched pods in the face and said WOW those fans are rough..LOL!!

KUDOS to some stellar defense..wish the offense would of shown up.. :gosox2:

Edited by alexgtp

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Aug 9, 2005 -> 10:42 AM)
Wait, the fans punched Pods in the face?

he didn't punch him in the face. he did swing at him though ... looked like he was trying to knock the ball out.

I don't think it was intentional, there's a video here http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb...t=.jsp&c_id=cws (Click on 'Podsednik's leaping catch' under the picture), and there's a nice angle where the guy was going for the ball, not even looking at Pods at first.

Still, classy by Pods, we all remember what happened when someone didn't even touch a jag like Sheffield. Also, agreed that if the situation was reveresed/stadiums reversed, it would've been completely different/a big deal. They might've even dedicated an 'Outside the Lines' to it to document those dirty Sox fans.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Aug 9, 2005 -> 11:42 AM)
That's f***ing horses***.  Now I really hope we hit one of their players...and hard.  It would've been sweet for Jenks to throw some heat at Arod's melon yesterday.

f***ing Yankee fan. :finger

I actually was hoping for Jenks to drill Sheffield. I hate that jag more than anyone on the Yanks.