What Classes are You Taking?

dasox24

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Cerbaho-WG @ Aug 9, 2005 -> 05:37 PM)
Then take more classes. I tested out of 14 credits worth of one of my majors and I still took 16 or 17 credit hours my first semester. By doing this I'll be halfway done with all my classes and electives after this upcoming semester. This enables me to take 12-15 credit hours in Germany....which means more time for me in the beer halls.

I could do that, but I'd rather ease in.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Aug 9, 2005 -> 12:59 PM)
Advanced Algebra-Trig (honors)

Journalism (AP)

Physics (Honors)

European History (AP)

British Lit (AP)

Music (Honors)

Art (Honors)

I have to take Music and Art because I didn't do them my 1st 2 years. I need a year of each to graduate....blah. I do like Art though because we have no HW and draw all the time, I am a good artist. I am super exicted about my Jounralism class though!

So is what you did last year equal to what I did in algebra 2? How far did you get?

I'm also interested in what you do in your journalism class.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Aug 10, 2005 -> 04:12 AM)
Cost Accounting

International Financial Reporting

Money and Capital Markets

Business Finance

Finance Geek. :bang

This term for me, I just decided this afternoon, is Statistics, Marketing, and Project Management.

The marketing class is two weeks, Monday, Wednesday, Friday for 5:30 to 9:30 at night and all day Saturday at the end of the term. But, it's 3 credit hours in two weeks. Yeehaw.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Aug 9, 2005 -> 02:24 PM)
When and where are you taking Econ?

BUS-A 201---FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING

BUS-L 201---LEGAL ENVIRONMENT OF BUSINESS

CMCL-C 121---PUBLIC SPEAKING

ECON-E 201---MICROECONOMICS

HPER-P 212---INTRO TO EXERCISE SCIENCE  :lol:

Do you have Mallor for L201? Also, pay attention in A201. Contrary to what some think, accounting is NOT easy if you don't go to class. Learned that many years ago. :)

As for my schedule:

Civil Procedure

Criminal Law

Property

Torts

Legal Writing/Research

QUOTE(ilsox7 @ Aug 11, 2005 -> 04:33 AM)
Do you have Mallor for L201?  Also, pay attention in A201.  Contrary to what some think, accounting is NOT easy if you don't go to class.  Learned that many years ago.  :)

As for my schedule:

Civil Procedure

Criminal Law

Property

Torts

Legal Writing/Research

Oh I'll definitely be at accounting, believe me. I know that class is definitely not my cup of tea, so I'll give myself any kind of advantage I can.

Looking at my schedule, I have Owen for L201.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Aug 10, 2005 -> 06:15 PM)
So is what you did last year equal to what I did in algebra 2? How far did you get?

I'm also interested in what you do in your journalism class.

1st off, my schools math curriculum is Algebra 1, Geometry 1, and Avd. Algebra-Trig for the juniors. Only 3 years of math are required.

Journalism class...I have no clue yet, I'll let you know after the 1st day of school...

Here is my school's curriculum:

http://www.brooks.cps.k12.il.us/curriculum.htm

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Aug 11, 2005 -> 12:24 PM)
1st off, my schools math curriculum is Algebra 1, Geometry 1, and Avd. Algebra-Trig for the juniors. Only 3 years of math are required.

Journalism class...I have no clue yet, I'll let you know after the 1st day of school...

Here is my school's curriculum:

http://www.brooks.cps.k12.il.us/curriculum.htm

Huh....sounds like my sophomore Algebra 2 class. Is the trig an intro or will you be seeing sin, cos, tan, ctn, sec and csc in your sleep?

Because the only journalism class was actually writing for the school newspaper, we didn't have classes on writing "newspaper-style" We had maybe a week of intro, and then we got 2.5 weeks or sometimes less to put together a 12 page issue on Pagemaker. It may sound like a lot of time, but trust me, its not.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Aug 11, 2005 -> 01:33 PM)
Huh....sounds like my sophomore Algebra 2 class. Is the trig an intro or will you be seeing sin, cos, tan, ctn, sec and csc in your sleep?

Because the only journalism class was actually writing for the school newspaper, we didn't have classes on writing "newspaper-style" We had maybe a week of intro, and then we got 2.5 weeks or sometimes less to put together a 12 page issue on Pagemaker. It may sound like a lot of time, but trust me, its not.

We were introduced to sin, cos, tan, etc. last year in Geometry. Journalism class, like I said, we shall wait and see.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Aug 11, 2005 -> 07:24 AM)
Oh I'll definitely be at accounting, believe me.  I know that class is definitely not my cup of tea, so I'll give myself any kind of advantage I can. 

Looking at my schedule, I have Owen for L201.

Cool. She's a little odd if I remember correctly.

QUOTE(Benson&Rexage @ Aug 11, 2005 -> 01:27 PM)
My LSAT class until October than taking my LSAT in October

Are you taking Testmasters or Powerscore? Those are supposed to be the best classes. Where are you looking to apply? Study your ass off for the LSAT, it can totally be beat. And you've got plenty of time to do it!

Are you taking Testmasters or Powerscore?  Those are supposed to be the best classes.  Where are you looking to apply?  Study your ass off for the LSAT, it can totally be beat.  And you've got plenty of time to do it!

The Kaplan Corse

I'm trying to get into ND

But I graduated from Ball State. I did graduate with a 3.7 but I went to Ball State.

If not ND hopefully U of Illinois or Indiana.

QUOTE(Benson&Rexage @ Aug 11, 2005 -> 01:38 PM)
The Kaplan Corse

I'm trying to get into ND

But I graduated from Ball State. I did graduate with a 3.7 but I went to Ball State.

If not ND hopefully U of Illinois or Indiana.

Cool. Just make sure that every practice test you take is an actual LSAT from the past. ND had a very odd application cylce this year as they rejected lots of people with higher LSATs. I also know a couple of people who were like 158-159 who got in there. They seem to be big into volunteer work and Teach for America and things of that nature.

Illinois was a MAJOR LSAT whore this cycle. IU was pretty normal. I was probly a couple of days away from committing there until I decided that I wanted to practice in Chicago and they wouldn't be my best bet for doing so.

I'm taking 5 classes during the next year:

Work 1301 (Fall) -02 (Spring) -03 (Summer) -- Continuing Education...13th year

Special Super Honors AP Beer Drinking

Marriage 201: Getting It Right the Second Time

Sleep -- Continuing Education: The Art of Snoring Without Snoring

House Work 246: Yardwork in the Renaissance

QUOTE(TheDybber @ Aug 11, 2005 -> 02:47 PM)

Work 1301 (Fall) -02 (Spring)  -03 (Summer) -- Continuing Education...13th year

Marriage 201:  Getting It Right the Second Time

Sleep -- Continuing Education:  The Art of Snoring Without Snoring

House Work 246:  Yardwork in the Renaissance

You must go to a state school. :D

QUOTE(TheDybber @ Aug 11, 2005 -> 01:47 PM)

Work 1301 (Fall) -02 (Spring)  -03 (Summer) -- Continuing Education...13th year

Marriage 201:  Getting It Right the Second Time

Sleep -- Continuing Education:  The Art of Snoring Without Snoring

House Work 246:  Yardwork in the Renaissance

I'm guessin you get paid to go to school