OK HERES THE DOPE...........

Guest hotsoxchick1

Guest hotsoxchick1

ok stop emailing me........heres the word as i got it ....was supposed to happen today but didnt for some reason or another but look for it to be announced anytime now..........kw will resign or take on another position in the org... due to family issues.....jm stays for now........there was a huge blow out on saturday and thats why kw was headed down to charlotte.......he was told by eddie to leave jm alone and let him do his job and when he was found interfeering with jm's decisions on friday he was warned the final time.... and the discussion fell into saturday and the rest is history.....or not for discussion........so look for kw to be ousted soon........ :D :D :D :D :D :headbang :headbang :headbang

yippie y aaaaaaaaaa.........whoooo hooooooooo party.........yeaaaaaaaaaa..............

ok stop emailing me........heres the word as i got it ....was supposed to happen today but didnt for some reason or another but look for it to be announced anytime now..........kw will resign or take on another position in the org... due to family issues.....jm stays for now........there was a huge blow out on saturday and thats why kw was headed down to charlotte.......he was told by eddie to leave jm alone and let him do his job and when he was found interfeering with jm's decisions on friday he was warned the final time.... and the discussion fell into saturday and the rest is history.....or not for discussion........so look for kw to be ousted soon........ :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

yippie y aaaaaaaaaa.........whoooo hooooooooo party.........yeaaaaaaaaaa..............

:headbang :cheers

:angry: And well still suck because well still have a piece of crap for a manager. The one good thing about our management is leaving and the one bad thing (ok, with JR its one of two bad things) is staying. This is sad... :angry:

Psycho,

JM won a division title without KW around -

and can do it again

:angry: And well still suck because well still have a piece of crap for a manager. The one good thing about our management is leaving and the one bad thing (ok, with JR its one of two bad things) is staying. This is sad... :angry:

Haven't you been reading? KW is calling the shots from above. He should not be doing that, and because he is doing that, he is hurting the team. With someone new as GM....not only does that let someone else manage the team(whether it be Jerry or Bobby V or Wally Backman), but it let's someone else do the trading. KW was "generally managing" the team very well. Bringing in Bartolo, Loz, Dauber, Rios, Gordon, Koch.....etc etc etc....were all good moves. The only bad thing he does is call the shots from above. And Jerry is a yes-man....he won't yell back at KW. Why do you think Jerry has been managing for these past two years, when in any other organization, he would have been fired half-way through last year? Hell...he would have been fired this year in any other organization. JM is(as of right now....hopefully not in the next couple days) KW's b****.

ok stop emailing me........heres the word as i got it ....was supposed to happen today but didnt for some reason or another but look for it to be announced anytime now..........kw will resign or take on another position in the org... due to family issues.....jm stays for now........there was a huge blow out on saturday and thats why kw was headed down to charlotte.......he was told by eddie to leave jm alone and let him do his job and when he was found interfeering with jm's decisions on friday he was warned the final time.... and the discussion fell into saturday and the rest is history.....or not for discussion........so look for kw to be ousted soon........ :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

:headbang :cheers

Time to make a KW ace card now soxheads. :D :headbang :cheers

Psycho,

and can do it again

Anyone could have managed that club. Everyone had career years. Valentin is a good player but he doesnt typically hit 25 homers with 92 RBIs. Everyone we had does pretty good but not as good as they did that year. If we had a manager who uses small ball to his advantage, wed win 95 games again. But with the unnaggressive schmuck Manuel at the wheel, who never uses small ball, we are maybe a .500 team, but probably not even...

Guest hotsoxchick1

ummok.....there are alot of things im hearing right now and im currently on the phone with a very good friend of mine whos giving me the latest word.... when i find out the whole thing ill let ya know.........

This isnt neat. This is just sad. KW built a potential WS champ but his one fault was putting an idiot at the helm. Now the genius leaves and the idiot stays. Just sad... :(

Roman.. I've been giving you hints all along... now I'm just going to tell you.. Kenny got caught writing the lineups!! He took that managerial duty away from the manager. Kenny has been calling the shots from his cell phone. NOT THE MANAGER.

Now.. I haven't talked to Michelle since Wednesday night.. yet today we both had the same information from two different (and definitely not likely to have talked to eachother) sources. KW is the dips*** here.. not Jerry!

Guest hotsoxchick1
LOL.. The dope. Michelle you are too damn funny!!

I hope all you guys are on your knees right now!!!  :cheers  ;)

if they are on their knees i prefer them be front and center............. ;) lol

Seriously? What the hell.....talk about a huge turn of events....I'm speechless.

CWSOX45

Psycho,

and can do it again

Anyone could have managed that club. Everyone had career years. Valentin is a good player but he doesnt typically hit 25 homers with 92 RBIs. Everyone we had does pretty good but not as good as they did that year. If we had a manager who uses small ball to his advantage, wed win 95 games again. But with the unnaggressive schmuck Manuel at the wheel, who never uses small ball, we are maybe a .500 team, but probably not even...

wrong.

look at the pitching staff.

hardly any of them pitched again..

got to give hm credit for what he has done.

and with KW out of the way he can do it again

Haven't you been reading?  KW is calling the shots from above.  He should not be doing that, and because he is doing that, he is hurting the team.  With someone new as GM....not only does that let someone else manage the team(whether it be Jerry or Bobby V or Wally Backman), but it let's someone else do the trading.  KW was "generally managing" the team very well.  Bringing in Bartolo, Loz, Dauber, Rios, Gordon, Koch.....etc etc etc....were all good moves.  The only bad thing he does is call the shots from above.  And Jerry is a yes-man....he won't yell back at KW.  Why do you think Jerry has been managing for these past two years, when in any other organization, he would have been fired half-way through last year?  Hell...he would have been fired this year in any other organization. JM is(as of right now....hopefully not in the next couple days) KW's b****.

Manuel sucks at motivating. KW was only trying to fire an unmotivated team up a little. If JM was such a poor motivator and I was in charge, by God, Id try too! KWs been a great general manager. His only fault was that idiot he put in charge. And why doesnt Eddie Einhorn mind his own business?

Seriously? What the hell.....talk about a huge turn of events....I'm speechless.

CWSOX45

No s***. I need a smoke!!!

Guest hotsoxchick1

CWSOX45

seriously.. and you should know theres never a dull moment around these parts................

roman.. believe me when i say that kw is an asshole... ask dumbass lee how much he got fined for whispering behind kw's back friday nite in the clubhouse......ask jm about the talk he and jr had at the cages saturday morning after the clubhouse meeting on friday nite... kw tried to CONTROL everything on this team and look at where it got him.. he should have just took up golfing like schu did and leave jm alone to do his job.. we wouldnt be behind kc and minny now...........f*** him hes outta here anyhow.. time to bring on the new blood and a few million wins....ill settle for 100 ok lol..........

Manuel sucks at motivating. KW was only trying to fire an unmotivated team up a little. If JM was such a poor motivator and I was in charge, by God, Id try too! KWs been a great general manager. His only fault was that idiot he put in charge. And why doesnt Eddie Einhorn mind his own business?

OMG!!!!! Kenny.. is that you???

Psycho,

and can do it again

wrong.

look at the pitching staff.

hardly any of them pitched again..

got to give hm credit for what he has done.

and with KW out of the way he can do it again

Cal Eldred went 11-2! Siro was an ace! Baldwin was decent! But I remember Baldwin always used to have ERAs a little over five, that year he had one of 4.65! Everyone went above the norm, which is my point. JM didnt win that division, guys like Val, Frank, Maggs, Carlos, Konerko, Siro, Eldred, Baldwin and Foulke won the division.

CWSOX45

seriously.. and you should know theres never a dull moment around these parts................

roman.. believe me when i say that kw is an asshole... ask dumbass lee how much he got fined for whispering behind kw's back friday nite in the clubhouse......ask jm about the talk he and jr had at the cages saturday morning after the clubhouse meeting on friday nite... kw tried to CONTROL everything on this team and look at where it got him.. he should have just took up golfing like schu did and leave jm alone to do his job.. we wouldnt be behind kc and minny now...........f*** him hes outta here anyhow.. time to bring on the new blood and a few million wins....ill settle for 100 ok lol..........

Yikes.. I didn't know you were going to tell them about the fine?!?!? :lolhitting

Roman.. I've been giving you hints all along... now I'm just going to tell you.. Kenny got caught writing the lineups!! He took that managerial duty away from the manager. Kenny has been calling the shots from his cell phone. NOT THE MANAGER.

Now.. I haven't talked to Michelle since Wednesday night.. yet today we both had the same information from two different (and definitely not likely to have talked to eachother) sources. KW is the dips*** here.. not Jerry!

Is he the one who tells JM to never bunt and never steal a friggen base? I dont give a flying flip about the lineups, except for days when Rowand starts instead of Rios, I think the lineups are fine. I just wanna manager who will use small ball to his advantage! Backman! Backman! Backman!

No steff. Im not Kenny but Im behind Kenny all the way. I dont care where JM gets us (probably because it will be the cellar), I will not get off his back until he is fired. And dont pull a Nardi. Get him out of the organization, he sucks!