Official game thread for August 10th

Ishmookie

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Aug 10, 2005 -> 10:43 AM)
Did you guys just hear Bruce interviewing Griffey?

Yeah, stirring s*** up again... looking at it positively, it seems that the Reds might have told Griffey they put him on waivers and if he cleared they're going to try and move him.

Still didn't sound 100% he would waive his rights

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Aug 10, 2005 -> 10:52 AM)
Yeah, stirring s*** up again... looking at it positively, it seems that the Reds might have told Griffey they put him on waivers and if he cleared they're going to try and move him.

Still didn't sound 100% he would waive his rights

Why I would love to put Griffey in the middle of the White Sox line up, there's probably a very small chance of that happening. KW does need to add a bat, if only in case of injury. If Everett gets hurt and his .258 bat can't be in the line up, it will be very difficult for this team to get more than 2 or 3 runs a game in the playoffs, and that won't get the job done in a 7 game series.

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Aug 10, 2005 -> 11:11 AM)
Let's go Freddy. By the way, did you see the quote from an unamed Sox player calling A-Rod's play on Monday night "bush"? I'm so glad that plunked that tool.

That unnamed player was Konerko.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Aug 10, 2005 -> 11:14 AM)
thats at least two separate instances of bush league play by A-rod.  The slapping of Arroyo'sglove and now this.  He is a b****.

I honestly have no problem with what Arod did. But that's just me.