Celebrity Crush

SnB

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Jan 3, 2010 -> 02:53 PM)
I remember once at a buddy's place, a guy once told us that he thought that the progressive chick was so hot. The rest of us had no idea how to respond to that.

I don't think she's good looking at all really, but something about her makes me want to give it to her. :ph34r:

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jan 3, 2010 -> 06:37 PM)
I don't think she's good looking at all really, but something about her makes me want to give it to her. :ph34r:

Her boundless enthusiasm...and likely kinkyness.

Edited by JPN366

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Jan 3, 2010 -> 01:53 PM)
I remember once at a buddy's place, a guy once told us that he thought that the progressive chick was so hot. The rest of us had no idea how to respond to that.

Someone has also said that to me before too and I was pretty much the same as you, I had no idea what to say to it..

Catherine Keener, actress in many good indie films but probably most famous for playing the gf in 'The 40 Year Old Virgin'.

Also, who is that angry, ultra conservative skinny blonde who is always running her mouth on all the cable news shows? Always forget her name.

One more: Chelsea Lately

Edited by LosMediasBlancas

QUOTE (The Gooch @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 03:02 PM)
Ok I got one that fits with the intent of the thread

Reba http://blogs.sltrib.com/b2evolution/media/...burger/reba.jpg

I'd have to say that's true. You are probably the only one. That is a good point, though, we're supposed to be on the "ONLY YOU" have a crush on theme, so I will submit mine.

megan-mullally-picture-4.jpg

QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 03:10 PM)
Catherine Keener, actress in many good indie films but probably most famous for playing the gf in 'The 40 Year Old Virgin'.

Also, who is that angry, ultra conservative skinny blonde who is always running her mouth on all the cable news shows? Always forget her name.

Laura Ingraham, but her real name is Laura Caeser. She's not that skinny, she has a large a$$.

QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 03:10 PM)

Keener is in good shape for a woman her age.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 05:03 PM)
Well she isn't as famous as her father, but she is still known...

Ivanka Trump. :wub:

Yes, Yes, Oh God, Yes!

ANd Shawn Johnson is a cute girl, but she will look like she is 10 for the rest of her life and that is dirty.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 05:05 PM)
ANd Shawn Johnson is a cute girl, but she will look like she is 10 for the rest of her life and that is dirty.

Her face looks like a chipmunk, but I gotta say she is very thick from the ass down which I love about her. Great body. I like short girls like her in real life. (the kind you can "throw around" if you know what I mean.. ;))

As far as gymast go though.. I prefer Alicia Sacramone aka Brady Quinn's girlfirend... :(

Edited by SoxAce