Sox v. Yanks 8/19/05 Official Game Thread

bjm676

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Aug 19, 2005 -> 01:26 PM)
I'll be there to hopefully cheer on a Sox winner :cheers

Hmmm.. will you...? :rolly

:P

I'll call you in a bit. As it stands now Jim has to be therefor on the field activities at 5 so we should meet right around that time.

As the Blue Angels (I think it was them) just flew by and scared the crap out of me at work, I had a revalation. The Stealth Bomer will fly over tonight and the adreneline of the sold crowd going nuts from this will begin a six game winning streak and cure all that ails us.

Gotta love the air and water show.

KW in Stealth mode, gotta love it.

KGJ will drop via parachute from a Bi-plane land in RF and all fans 12 and under will recieve a free kitten courtesy of PoleCats.

QUOTE(Jenks Heat @ Aug 19, 2005 -> 02:07 PM)
As the Blue Angels (I think it was them) just flew by and scared the crap out of me at work, I had a revalation.  The Stealth Bomer will fly over tonight and the adreneline of the sold crowd going nuts from this will begin a six game winning streak and cure all that ails us. 

Gotta love the air and water show.

KW in Stealth mode, gotta love it.

KGJ will drop via parachute from a Bi-plane land in RF and all fans 12 and under will recieve a free kitten courtesy of PoleCats.

scared the s*** out of me too. Being next to the Sears tower, loud noises freak me out.

Go get em Big Jon...

I'm leaving town for 2 weeks after tonights' game. Last thing I want is for the last game I watch to continue a skid.

It's time to step up and earn that trophy if you really want it.

Oh and Jon...the more fly balls you make them hit to center field that don't leave the park...the worse they will feel.

Edited by Balta1701

QUOTE(Giv20 @ Aug 19, 2005 -> 02:10 PM)
Grinder Rule #20 - "Remove heads from ass and get a win!"

I'm liking that grinder rule!

Just found out I'll be going to Sunday's game. Which hopefully, won't be Jaret Wright Owns The Sox Again Day.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 19, 2005 -> 03:32 PM)
Anyone else hear the latest Sox radio commercial dealing with playoff tickets?  I appreciate the work that B. Boyer has done this year, but the commercials have been just awful.

Why is it awful? Is it becasue it's August 19th and they're worried about selling playoff tickets now instead of the last day of the season, or is it awful because of the actual commercial?

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Aug 19, 2005 -> 08:34 PM)
Why is it awful?  Is it becasue it's August 19th and they're worried about selling playoff tickets now instead of the last day of the season, or is it awful because of the actual commercial?

The actual commercial is just real lame. I fully understand the purpose of trying to sell season tix next year in order to piggyback playoff tix with it.