Bears games

Watching the Bears game right now vs the Bills and in leiu of th Personal Attacks rule, I will just say this:

I am HIGHLY displeased with the play of QB Chad Hutchinson and his frequent low-level of play. On the other hand, I am highly impressed with the Bears 1st-team defense's high-level of play.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Aug 27, 2005 -> 01:34 AM)
Watching the Bears game right now vs the Bills and in leiu of th Personal Attacks rule, I will just say this:

I am HIGHLY displeased with the play of QB Chad Hutchinson and his frequent low-level of play. On the other hand, I am highly impressed with the Bears 1st-team defense's high-level of play.

Well Hutchinson comes in and I think does actually worse than last week, he made 1 good throw the whole time and Gage dropped it. Than Orton comes in against the Bills 1st team defense and scores.... Now man im starting to think we might see him as our season opener QB.

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Aug 27, 2005 -> 12:02 AM)
This is great. I love watching Bears fans march through misery year after year. It's looking even worse than last year. They'll be lucky to win 3 games.

Please explain to me how it looks worse than last year?

If you honestly think that you need a clue

QUOTE(SnB @ Aug 27, 2005 -> 05:09 AM)
meh.....

bears football doesn't excite me anymore.

But Illini football does? :huh: :P

I went to the game tonight -- or, the first half. I needed to see King Felix vs. King Orlando, so I only stayed for the bad half. Anyways -- Chad Hutchinson f***ing blows. I've always been in favor of Hutchinson, I thought he was decent. But my goodness, he's awful. He has absolutely NO pocket presence. I realize the O-line wasn't great, but it seems like he has zero peripheral vision. And, everything he does seem akward. His reads seem poor, his pass placement seems poor.

Too bad I didn't get to see Orton, I'm not that mad. Sox won, but man... Hutchinson is the definition of 'teh suck'.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Aug 27, 2005 -> 04:52 AM)
Um...they are better on offense, defense, and special teams than last year where they won what, 5 games?

Im not 2 sure on special teams... They dont really want Azumah to return kicks this year in risk of injury and RW was one hell of a punt returner.... Not 2 mention it seemed everytime their is an illegal block in the back and we get a 10 yard penalty.

Now the one big upgrade is hopefully the kicker position. I still wonder whatever happened to Edinger. He was having a good season than it went down the crap hole and than last season was bad the whole time.