McCarthy likely to start at Texas

fathom

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BMAC3520 @ Aug 25, 2005 -> 01:15 AM)
Wait... is that me on the right or on the left? I'm offended if it's me getting my ass kicked. Unfortunately... the rest of the pic is pretty accurate.

im i gettin a vibe that you think you are bmac, or am i just drunk and havent been on for so long that i have no understanding to what has been happening lately

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 24, 2005 -> 10:09 PM)
Chicagosports.com is reporting that B. McCarthy will likely start one of the games of a doubleheader in Texas.  Hopefully he does well, but I like the choice a lot more than Adkins, Munoz, or Diaz.

Not sure if this is a good idea considering he got pounded there before, but i guess we have no other choice. :huh

QUOTE(CYGarland @ Aug 25, 2005 -> 06:25 AM)
Not sure if this is a good idea considering he got pounded there before, but i guess we have no other choice.  :huh

He's by far our best option. The good thing is that even if we have to use a lot of the bullpen during the doubleheader, we can call up the legendary Baj the next day for bullpen help.

QUOTE(sox-r-us @ Aug 25, 2005 -> 01:35 AM)
So BMac posts on this site since 2003?  :huh:  :o

Obviously I am clueless around here if that is true  :banghead

Yes, it's true.

Last year, we had a chat with "The Legendary Baj" -- I think that should be abbreviated from now on. TLB is Baj's new nickname/short hand. -- and Brandon came online to hassle him. Brandon missed the time, so I was the only one in the Chat, but he was nice enough to chat with me for about 10 minutes.

Edited by Gene Honda Civic

QUOTE(BMAC3520 @ Aug 25, 2005 -> 06:15 AM)
Wait... is that me on the right or on the left? I'm offended if it's me getting my ass kicked. Unfortunately... the rest of the pic is pretty accurate.

Best of luck against Texas, Brandon, along with whatever else this September brings you. I'm sure that the Sox will need a start or two down the stretch from you. Again -- best of luck! :cheers :headbang

:headbang That's awesome! Good luck on Tuesday BMac! Here's hoping I have something good to post in your AAP thread.

Shouldn't you be in bed? :P

I want my Sox pitchers well-rested! :gosox3:

Good luck. Can't wait to watch you pitch again...

QUOTE(GoSoxGo @ Aug 25, 2005 -> 03:23 AM)
63496121ft.jpg

"Do Blalock and Teixeira play gold glove defense like Joe?  Don't tell me what they hit, tell me when they hit it.  And Joe is as clutch as you can get, dadgummit!"

True. I've never seen anyone get more clutch popouts to the middle infield with RISP than Crede.

Seriously though, without Credes defense, we aren't 29 games over .500. The kid can throw the leather, so his offense can be given a small waiver.