Game Thread vs Seattle Aug 27th @ 9:05

knightni

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok....1 more post before I pass out...this will be # 3001 since I joined right after the season started.

Go Get em Jose. Take that right arm and dismantle these SOB's from Seattle.

Freddy...Mark...Jon...El Duque...and Jose again...I'll be following y'all in box scores. Go get em. Let's get that "5 Cy Young Winner" rotation back to form, and dismantle these guys. I don't want to see another loss until I'm back in Pasadena

And since I won't have an internet connection before Monday...Hope you come back strong Podsie!

This is our year. And now it's time to prove that 1 last time...before the final test comes in October.

Really expecting a good outing here from Jose, he does a lot better in ballparks which don't give up many homers, which Safeco is pretty much a good stadium for. And if he does, what's that 5 real good starts in a row from our rotation, which is what we exactly needed. Pineiro hasn't been great lately, although he shut us down at the Cell, hopefully the hitters learnt something from that though. :gosox3:

I hope the sox are really more patient with Piniero this time around, if they let him fall behing they can get some pretty good pitches to hit, that is if they don't foul them off like morons.

Go get em Count, I would like to see a little competition between our SP's, I don't know how much of the game I will catch but if I miss it good luck sox.

Go get em Brian!! :gosox1: :gosox3:

QUOTE(JUGGERNAUT @ Aug 27, 2005 -> 11:29 AM)
Is Anderson playing tonight?

I suspect all that offense made Ozzie feel threatened in his managerial skills. That being said, Timo will be in left, Roward in center, and Die in right with Everett DH. We don't need to score too many runs, now do we?

Edited by Greg The Bull Luzinski

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Aug 27, 2005 -> 08:54 PM)
I suspect all that offense made Ozzie feel threatened in his managerial skills.  That being said, Timo will be in left, Roward in center, and Die in rightm with Everett DH.  We don't to score too many runs, now do we?

Where did you gwt this idea?

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 27, 2005 -> 05:27 PM)
Anderson will be playing tonight, I guarantee that.

Jose has been great the 2nd half....

He has always been a better pitcher after the All Star break....I wonder why this is?...

:gosoxretro:

QUOTE(WSoxMatt @ Aug 28, 2005 -> 12:37 AM)
Perez-LF

Iguchi-2B

Everett-DH

Konerko-1B

Pierzynski-C

Dye-RF

Blum-3B

Uribe-SS

Anderson-CF

Contreras-SP

Ichiro-RF

Bloomquist-2B

Ibanez-LF

Sexson-1B

Beltre-3B

Dobbs-DH

Torrealba-C

Betancourt-SS

Strong-CF

Pineiro-SP

Damn, beat me to it by about 5 minutes :)