OLIVO DOES YARD WORK!!!

southsider2k5

Olivo will keep getting more playing time. I love Olivo. Graffy is doing really good too tonight. On base all 6 times he's been up. Thats what I'm talking about.

To me Olivo will eventually fit in as a 2 hole hitter, imo.

Guest hotsoxchick1
xray the bat to see if there is some foreign substances. :lol:

ldf you quit dissin on my boy.... or decide how badly you want your ass kicked...........take a pick....... :headbang :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1

this brings tears to my eyes ( well not really i dont cry much but it makes me happy)... everyone backin my boy for a change instead of all the dissing and heat i took for this one by supporting him..........i love you guys.. fairweather as you all may be at times (lmao :D ).......i told you guys miguel rocked.... and i meant it........ :headbang

this brings tears to my eyes ( well not really i dont cry much but it makes me happy)... everyone backin my boy for a change instead of all the dissing and heat i took for this one by supporting him..........i love you guys.. fairweather as you all may be at times (lmao :D ).......i told you guys miguel rocked.... and i meant it........ :headbang

dont give me that s*** ive always supported him..and your boy mils

and we all know you were crying your ass off after this game..ya big softy :cheers

Don't go getting all sentimental on us now. We won't know how to react.

Guest hotsoxchick1
dont give me that s*** ive always supported him..and your boy mils

and we all know you were crying your ass off after this game..ya big softy  :cheers

baggs you always listen to me....lol that comment wasnt meant for you........it was meant for everyone who gave me a ton of s*** about backing guys like olivo and miles before they hit spring training.......hell before olivo hit us last seasons end.........yeah i shed a tear at the winning score.......its about gosh damn time we won good... all those games i froze my ass of and sat there drenched... finally feel it paid off a bit just by beatin oaktown...... hope we can continue the progress.........

yas .. sometimes i do have a softer side.. i just dont let it out much.......gots to keep you guys on your toes at all times........ :D

it was meant for everyone who gave me a ton of s*** about backing guys like olivo and

Miles before they hit spring training.......hell before olivo hit us last seasons end.........

HSC, the fact that you can put Popeye, a career minor leauger who can't walk, run or play defense (you think DJ and his 3 errors are bad? lol), in the same sentence as a legitimate 5-tool talent Olivo even half-jokingly is mind-boggling, really.

Personal preferences shmeferances...Crede-Val-Jimenez-Konerko-Olivo is the future of this team, wtih improved Graffy coming off the bench. Abre los ojos! :)

Guest hotsoxchick1
Crede-Val-Jimenez-Konerko-Olivo is the future of this team, wtih improved Graffy coming off the bench. Abre los ojos! 

the fact that you put these guys in the same sentence with the end being "the future of the team" tells me all i need to know about your judgement of talent.... out of those 5 only two i see sticking around.. the rest are history.......val and konerko will be gone soon...jimenez too...........olivo and crede are the only ones i see sticking it out to see the future....so yea i can stick miles amoung those two as part of the future .... he will cost less and do twice as much ..................you have to start thinking inside the jr box for a change......... ;) :lol:

val and konerko will be gone soon...jimenez too...........olivo and crede are the only ones i see sticking it out to see the future....

Yes...but it will have nothing to do with their "talent"...and everything to do with cost-cutting, politics, etc....Thanks for being disingenuous in any case...unless you truly do believe that Miles at his best is half the player Jimenez is at his injured/apathetic worst....knowing that you can judge talent I know it's not the latter...or is it?

so yea i can stick miles amoung those two as part of the future .... he will cost less and do twice as much

Very funny....No range, no arm (Jimenez beats him in either department...easily), gets caught stealing almost as much as he steals, little ML-projected power........poor man's Graffanino.....at best.

Nice try, cutie pie.

Guest hotsoxchick1

in a crappy mood tonite brando..... wtf ever.........and stop calling me s*** like cutie pie and all that other crap...im not in the mood for your condescending tone tonite ok............ ;) :o :D

Guest hotsoxchick1

Duh...I could have told you that last year :)

duh i been sayin that since we got him........... :o

Good for you, honey bunny.

:fyou ........and your honey bunny......... :D