Ugghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Buehrle>Wood

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SnB @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 03:36 AM)
you just don't even know what to say anymore, you can feel the impending doom.

watch us get blown out tommorow.

If we lose tomorrow, we're in a lot of trouble. With a very tough rookie on Friday, and then Johan on Saturday, you're looking at possibly our 3rd 4 game losing streak in about a month.

QUOTE(rudylaw @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 03:37 AM)
I we get killed tomorrow, I will kill myself.  But that does sound about right for this team.  I'm sure with a day game we will see the b team tomorrow.

Don't take things too seriously. I hate to say it, but this team isn't worth putting that much amount of stress on your life.

QUOTE(rudylaw @ Sep 14, 2005 -> 10:37 PM)
I we get killed tomorrow, I will kill myself.  But that does sound about right for this team.  I'm sure with a day game we will see the b team tomorrow.

If Oz even thinks about fielding the B team, he needs to be canned on the spot. The fact of the matter is they are this close (thumb and fore finger REALLY close together) to blowing this season altogether.

QUOTE(rudylaw @ Sep 14, 2005 -> 08:37 PM)

Ok...calm down...have some dip. It'll be ok.

Do we have a suicide hotline thread here @ soxtalk? SS2K5 sits there and racks up posts by trying to tell people life is still worth living?

QUOTE(sayitaintso @ Sep 14, 2005 -> 08:35 PM)
Where was Jenks tonight? if hermey's back still bothers him then don't effing use him. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH :angry:  :banghead

Jenks pitched 2 shutout innings last night...who knows if he told Ozzie he could go or not.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Sep 14, 2005 -> 11:40 PM)
Ok...calm down...have some dip.  It'll be ok.

Do we have a suicide hotline thread here @ soxtalk?  SS2K5 sits there and racks up posts by trying to tell people life is still worth living?

Have some dip...that a quote from a George Carlin standup? For some reason that stands out to me.

QUOTE(Soxfest @ Sep 14, 2005 -> 10:40 PM)
Sit on your ass at both trade deadlines then wonder what happened.........live in the cloud KW/OG

i swear to god, this excuse gets worse and worse everytime i hear it.

NO ONE DID ANYTHING.

kw is not superman and is not 10000x smarter than everyone else. there was obviously no market for anyone.

If the Sox lose tomorrow it's just about over. Ozzie better go in the f***ing locker room and just throw a chair or something and absolutely let everyone have it. GET THEIR ATTENTION OZZIE! They are taking this lead they once had for granted and it's getting pathetic. The Sox owe their fans more than this.

QUOTE(SnB @ Sep 14, 2005 -> 08:41 PM)

NO ONE DID ANYTHING.

kw is not superman and is not 10000x smarter than everyone else.  there was obviously no market for anyone.

And almost everyone who came calling reportedly wanted Jenks to be part of any deal.

QUOTE(SnB @ Sep 14, 2005 -> 10:41 PM)

NO ONE DID ANYTHING.

kw is not superman and is not 10000x smarter than everyone else.  there was obviously no market for anyone.

That is such bulls*** KW could get NO ONE but Blum, I did not say blockbuster just pieces to help and BLUM is not it.