Who's not going to the Indians series

Tadahito Iguchi

I know I am, the Sox need our support, they need to get off their knees they're blowing this lead. We can still win this, I like looking at the glass half full. We still have a 3 1/2 game lead, if someone told me this past winter the sox would blow their lead and be leading STILL by 3 1/2 I would have been unbelievably happy.

Edited by Tadahito Iguchi

QUOTE(Tadahito Iguchi @ Sep 18, 2005 -> 01:32 AM)
I know I am, the Sox need our support, they need to get off their knees they're blowing this lead. We can still win this, I like looking at the glass half full. We still have a 3 1/2 game lead, if someone told me this past winter the sox would blow their lead and be leading STILL by 3 1/2 I would have been unbelievably happy.

A 19-1 record this year with you in attendance?

Could you PLEASE make it out to all 3 games this week? :pray

I'm going to Tuesdays game. It better be a full-house for all 3 games- this is by far the biggest series of the year. Since no one else can beat Cleveland- we are going to have to do it ourselves. NOT IN OUR HOUSE b****ES!!!!!!!

This will be the series that the White Sox Nation will arise and be glorious- this will be the serie where we go back up 4.5 games, this will be the series where Buerhle and Garcia snap out of it and win that "BIG" game for us.

For those of you quiters out there- this is just fate testing our loyalty. We will prevail. Oh yes we will prevail. So come out to the Cell and be loud, support our team that we love, and help our Sox give Cleveland something that they have deserved for awhile now- A SERIES FREAKING LOSS!! :gosox2: :gosox1: :gosox3: :gosox4: :gosoxretro:

I'm going Wednesday! :gosox1:

Do you think Tuesday's game will start selling anytime soon?

Both Monday and Wednesday's games have been selling pretty fast, lower level is full but still the UD is only half full so far. Tuesday's game, the lower level isn't even close to being full. How do you guys think Tuesday's crowd will be? Even if none of the games are sellouts, it should be a WS type atmosphere.. I would hope it's not a late-arriving crowd and there's a deafening roar before the first pitch! It should be a wild series!! :headbang

I'm going Wednesday! :gosox1:

Do you think Tuesday's game will start selling anytime soon? 

Both Monday and Wednesday's games have been selling pretty fast, lower level is full but still the UD is only half full so far.  Tuesday's game, the lower level isn't even close to being full.  How do you guys think Tuesday's crowd will be?  Even if none of the games are sellouts, it should be a WS type atmosphere.. I would hope it's not a late-arriving crowd and there's a deafening roar before the first pitch! It should be a wild series!!  :headbang

I think Monday will be sold out or close to it 35,000+ with it being 1/2 price

Tuesday will not be that sold out because it isnt 1/2 price and people have school/work

why is wednesday almost sold out? is there some kind of promotion that i am missing?

IF we go on an 8-game winning streak, which wouldn't surprise me if we win today and go on to sweep the Tribe, we could clinch at the last homegame of the season. Everyone seems to be expecting the worst.. let's look at it the other way, and hope for the very best!

There is a promotion on Wednesday night. It's teacher's night, and a lot of people who aren't teachers still received the vouchers where you can get UD for $3.50 and LD for $6.50. It's also "Win-a-Jersey-Wednesday".

Edited by SouthSidePride05

IF we go on an 8-game winning streak, which wouldn't surprise me if we win today and go on to sweep the Tribe, we could clinch at the last homegame of the season.  Everyone seems to be expecting the worst.. let's look at it the other way, and hope for the very best!

well lets stop talking about it, and just do it!!! :gosox3: :cheers

IF we go on an 8-game winning streak, which wouldn't surprise me if we win today and go on to sweep the Tribe, we could clinch at the last homegame of the season.  Everyone seems to be expecting the worst.. let's look at it the other way, and hope for the very best!

There is a promotion on Wednesday night.  It's teacher's night, and a lot of people who aren't teachers still received the vouchers where you can get UD for $3.50 and LD for $6.50.  It's also "Win-a-Jersey-Wednesday".

how do i get those vouchers?

I got mine from Gene over at WhiteSoxInteractive.  His screenname is ewokpelts.  In this thread, he says he'll be at Monday night's game handing out the last of his vouchers. You might wanna email or PM him directly.

thats a lot :cheers

the only thing is, they wont let me signup over there for some reason, so i can not reach him, but thats for the link anyway

I'm going Monday and Tuesday. The crowd better be deafening because this is what we have been clamouring for all year, sometime to challenge the Chi Sox. We need to be loud and fire our boys up for the most important series of the season. If we take 2 out of 3 we will be in good shape!! GO SOX!! :gosox1: :headbang

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Sep 18, 2005 -> 06:39 PM)
I wanna be there so bad but I can't be. :(  I think I'm just going to quit school.

I still intend to keep my promise to be there for 1 game if they make it far enough into October. It will probably cost me $1000, but it will be worth it.