White Sox vs. Twins 09/18/05

S720

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(beck72 @ Sep 18, 2005 -> 07:36 AM)
Time for the bats to break out vs. Mr Lohse.

Time to say goodbye to Johan Santana 'til '06

Time for the Twins fans to eat crow about the sox "collapse"

Time for the sox to start believing in themselves.

Just win baby!

I thought we have to face the Twins and Santana again? I believe we have four more games with them at the Cell.

QUOTE(S720 @ Sep 18, 2005 -> 06:44 AM)
I thought we have to face the Twins and Santana again?  I believe we have four more games with them at the Cell.

Santana will pitch against the Sox next Thursday I believe. Hopefully whoever starts for the White Sox will be able to pitch a shutout and hopefully the Sox will be able to score in extra innings when Santana is removed.

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2005 @ Sep 18, 2005 -> 07:08 AM)
Biggest game of the year to this point.  Taking 2 of 3 in a place where we never win in September would be a big time confidence boost going into the critical series with the Tribe.  Hopefully,  the Royals can help us out a little bit.

What is it about pressure that brings out the worst in this team?

QUOTE(SoxPhan7 @ Sep 18, 2005 -> 04:36 PM)
What are the odds of Everett getting a day off sometime soon?

Please ozzie! I know you make the line-ups but c'mon!

Because if they don't make the playoffs, then he can tell all the media "f*** you, I played my starters the whole way at the end of the season after everyone b****ed that I subbed too much". One of the things I've never felt that Ozzie had a good grasp of was being able to input a bench player, such as Gload, Anderson, or Borchard, and adjusting the lineup to put them in. Instead, Ozzie usually will play 3 benchers at a time, and he'll just plug them into the same spot in the lineup.