hey jas

Guest hotsoxchick1

Guest hotsoxchick1

the quote thingy and the

adjustment thingy i use when posting box scores isnt working right????? just wondering and can we fix it please????????? thanks............

the quote thingy and the
 adjustment thingy i use when posting box scores isnt working right????? just wondering and can we fix it please????????? thanks............

Not sure

I can try working things out. I think the quote works.

Test Test

Lol, it is sorry, but you can upload them from anywhere on the net. Just save it to your computer or use a hyperlink and then you can do it.

Also, when you registered did you get an error that said that the user name was already taken?

I found out this was happening about a week ago and have tried making some coding changes to correct it, but so far I've had no luck. I do know that when you get that error, it does register the name, so I don't have a clue why its happening.

Guest hotsoxchick1

ok jas.. why is it when theres about 10 or more people on the boards they take a s*** ... i hit reply and it says page cant be located... then i hit back and i go back to where i was .. hit reply again and same s***... i do this about 10-15 times before it takes.. what gives :huh: ...its starting to suck badly........... :angry:

I don't have a clue. At certain times on ocassions they slow down. I'll email the server company and ask as well as take a look at the records and see if there was any maintenance. At times there is maintenance and what they do is kidn of turn the server off and on trying to prevent any outages, but it gives slower load times during those short periods.

I know when the site had 60 some out people on at once, it was still loading real quick for me, so my guess is it had something to do with the server needing to be refreshed (They have to refresh it every once in a while) or something maintenance wise.

I am looking to upgrade the server though to a newer server with the same company.