Sox and Roll Monday

Maury

QUOTE(Maury @ Sep 18, 2005 -> 10:09 PM)
We'll be on at 6:30 ct.  :snr

High Speed Link

Dial up Link

Just me and Guido as far as I know tomorrow. Schedules colide and we've been having a hard time getting together. We're back on air Monday though! GO SOX!

Thecrew@soxandroll.com

Sorry, I won't be with you guys, and I won't be listening, cuz I'll be celebrating my wedding anniversary at U.S. Cellular Field!!!! Is that romantic or WHAT??? :D

To the wonderful Mrs. Critic and Mini-Critic..... :wub: :wub: :wub:

Last time I went to USCF the Sox went on a 7-game winning streak - let's see if my MOJO is still kickin'!

Edited by The Critic

QUOTE(The Critic @ Sep 18, 2005 -> 10:37 PM)
Sorry, I won't be with you guys, and I won't be listening, cuz I'll be celebrating my wedding anniversary at U.S. Cellular Field!!!! Is that romantic or WHAT???  :D

To the wonderful Mrs. Critic and Mini-Critic..... :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Last time I went to USCF the Sox went on a 7-game winning streak - let's see if my MOJO is still kickin'!

Good. You'll be there so people can blame you for the jinx and not my smoking. :finger

Happy anniversary and tell the Mrs. too.

QUOTE(Maury @ Sep 18, 2005 -> 10:52 PM)
Good. You'll be there so people can blame you for the jinx and not my smoking.  :finger

Happy anniversary and tell the Mrs. too.

I'll have you know that I've only seen one Sox loss in person this year, that s***TY game against Oakland on July 9. My personal record is 5-1. And the last game I went to was the Detroit blowout that started the 7-game win streak.

So it IS still your smoking..... :finger :D

Thanks for the anniversary wishes - I can't believe it's 13 years already....Jeebus, am I ever gettin' old..... :angry: :huh: :crying

QUOTE(The Critic @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 12:14 AM)
I'll have you know that I've only seen one Sox loss in person this year, that s***TY game against Oakland on July 9. My personal record is 5-1. And the last game I went to was the Detroit blowout that started the 7-game win streak.

So it IS still your smoking..... :finger  :D

Thanks for the anniversary wishes - I can't believe it's 13 years already....Jeebus, am I ever gettin' old..... :angry:  :huh:  :crying

Maury Sr. is showing up tonight. We'll blame it on my old man. :bang

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 04:30 PM)
why is it when I try to open this it only asks me if I want to save the file "listen"?

Are you using Firefox? That's exactly what mine does as well...go ahead and either save/open the file, and then once it's downloaded click on "Open".

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 05:57 PM)
Are you using Firefox?  That's exactly what mine does as well...go ahead and either save/open the file, and then once it's downloaded click on "Open".

Kool. Thanx bud. I had no idea what he was talking about since I can't open it without messing up the broadcast. :cheers

QUOTE(HeGone! @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 07:02 PM)
I've got AOL Media player and all that pops up is a screen that says that this file type is not supported by AOL Media player. Is there any way to prevent this or get a different media player?

Gonna have to get a different media player. Use windows or real1 iuf you have it. you should be able to paste the link in the playlist in another player and it should work.

QUOTE(JoshPR @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 05:20 PM)
Hey Biatches, I  e-mail you guys while the broadcast is going and never hear crapola about it. Play some Maiden, Older Anthrax and Megadeth for me. Ohh and if i wirte READ IT :lolhitting

Did you email us tonight? I haven't received one email. :huh