The Rally Crede

Heads22

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 11:54 AM)
You must adopt the Rally Crede as your saviour for all that is Soxy and good.

We wouldnt need Rally Crede's if Joe Nossek was still here to help balance the insanity. Marte in a key situation. you have got to be f***ing kidding me, Caution all the Rally Crede's cannot overcome stupid managerial moves.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 11:54 AM)
You must adopt the Rally Crede as your saviour for all that is Soxy and good.

I'll one-up ya.

The Addison-Team BandVangon is making its maiden voyage.

I don't really know what we're about...but, we ain't stopping until we hit post-season baseball.

Who wants in?

/officially lost mind :lol: :bang

i loved lookin at lisa dergan everytime she was in my av, but now that she and scott are officially engaged i suppose it is time to give the man some respect, so im in too...im desperate at this point

Edited by daa84

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 12:57 PM)
We wouldnt need Rally Crede's if Joe Nossek was still here to help balance the insanity. Marte in a key situation. you have got to be f***ing kidding me, Caution  all the Rally Crede's cannot overcome stupid managerial moves.

Oh good lord :bang

THIS THREAD IS A JOKE!!!!

Don't you get that? I thought it was obvious. Now run along and play somewhere else, some of us would like to do something other than throw temper tantrums and pouting.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 01:14 PM)
Oh good lord :bang

THIS THREAD IS A JOKE!!!!

Don't you get that?  I thought it was obvious. Now run along and play somewhere else, some of us would like to do something other than throw temper tantrums and pouting.

its not a joke you over-poster. Rally Crede is in full effect. The powers are beyond us.