I think

Harry Chappas

Nothing I've seen lately supports your opinion, but it would be nice if you're right.

I just don't see TB or KC winning more than 1 game each in their series, and after last night I don't know if the Sox can do better than split the Twins series. They had a chance to win a game that Santana started and they gacked.

I'm more pessimistic than I've been at any time this month. I keep hoping for the Indians to run out of time, but the Sox HAVE to start helping themselves out. 4-10 is just SAD down the stretch.

Edited by The Critic

I haven't been able to sleep at night because the thought of Cleveland passing the Sox makes me ill. And when I wake up in the middle of the night, the first thought that pops in my head is "1 1/2 games up", and I feel like throwing up.

Last night I couldn't sleep, so a thought popped into my head to ask an online psychic what'll happen in the next 10 games. I don't believe in psychics, but I had nothing better to do since I couldn't fall asleep. I went to google, and typed in "ask a pyschic a question".. you're not gonna believe what the 2nd result says!

It says "Cleveland.com". Go ahead and try it if you don't believe me. :crying

Edited by SouthSidePride05

QUOTE(SouthSidePride05 @ Sep 23, 2005 -> 09:48 AM)
I haven't been able to sleep at night because the thought of Cleveland passing the Sox makes me ill.  And when I wake up in the middle of the night, the first thought that pops in my head is "1 1/2 games up", and I feel like throwing up. 

Last night I couldn't sleep, so a thought popped into my head to ask an online psychic what'll happen in the next 10 games.  I don't believe in psychics, but I had nothing better to do since I couldn't fall asleep.  I went to google, and typed in "ask a pyschic a question"..  you're not gonna believe what the 2nd result says!

It says "Cleveland.com".  Go ahead and try it if you don't believe me. :crying

wow, just wow

thnkfully, that is just a coincidence