Sox v. Twins Official Game Thread 9/24/05

bjm676

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(iguchi=dank @ Sep 24, 2005 -> 05:48 PM)
thanks abc, i can watch hurricane coverage on 7 different channels, not like i wanna see the biggest possible upset of the year.. sure..

SC's just getting their offense in gear the last few drives of the half...they'll get em.

Last time USC and Oregon played, Oregon took an early lead, then Palmer led USC to 30 unanswered points.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Sep 25, 2005 -> 12:52 AM)
SC's just getting their offense in gear the last few drives of the half...they'll get em.

Last time USC and Oregon played, Oregon took an early lead, then Palmer led USC to 30 unanswered points.

Was that the game that Mike Williams took over? I think I made a fortune on that in Vegas with the over.

QUOTE(CYGarland @ Sep 25, 2005 -> 12:58 AM)
Can we give the Starters the rest of the night off so we don't need the b team tomorrow?

Hold them this inning, and I'd like to see Gload, Anderson, and Borchard get some swings.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE(CYGarland @ Sep 24, 2005 -> 05:58 PM)
Can we give the Starters the rest of the night off so we don't need the b team tomorrow?

Ozzie's said he won't be playing the B Team until we clinch...of course he rested Pods and Widger against Santana after saying that..

God I hope he doesn't do the all righty lineup tomorrow against Liriano.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Sep 25, 2005 -> 01:00 AM)
Ozzie's said he won't be playing the B Team until we clinch...of course he rested Pods and Widger against Santana after saying that..

How many pitches is Garcia at?

I hope they take Garcia out soon, let Sanders and Baj finish this one...