AddisonStSox

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(S720 @ Sep 26, 2005 -> 06:35 PM)
I was not pointing at you.  If he can not see it were AJ and Dye that f***ed up that inning, why bother watching the game!  Stop calling others stupid when all of us know Ozzie has MUCH MORE KNOWLEDGE about this game than anyone on this board will ever have!  It is so f***ing easy sitting behind a computer and type your ****!

Your kidding right??

QUOTE(S720 @ Sep 27, 2005 -> 01:35 AM)
I was not pointing at you.  If he can not see it were AJ and Dye that f***ed up that inning, why bother watching the game!  Stop calling others stupid when all of us know Ozzie has MUCH MORE KNOWLEDGE about this game than anyone on this board will ever have!  It is so f***ing easy sitting behind a computer and type your ****!

Just please calm down. And I'm not adding anything to it to qualify it.

QUOTE(CYGarland @ Sep 26, 2005 -> 06:33 PM)
Thank god for that. You would think in his first 3 ab's, he was BAbe Ruth  :P

4 of Inge's 15 home runs this year have come against the White Sox. Yet he's only hitting .200 against us.

I think Rob Deere is a better metaphor. :P

QUOTE(S720 @ Sep 27, 2005 -> 01:35 AM)

I know you weren't talking to me, I was just sticking up for him because there's a lot of us that don't think he's a good manager. Does that make us a bad Sox fan? I sure hope not. AJP f***ed up big time that inning. The question is, should he have been up in that situation to even screw up? Also, why is he even batting in the 3rd spot?

QUOTE(S720 @ Sep 26, 2005 -> 07:35 PM)

So you believe that a lefty-lefty matchup was the right call?