Pick to Click for Tuesday May 13th

Baltimore is playing the White Sox at US Cellular. Game time is 7:05 central time.

The PTC rules will be posted on the top of the board very shortly. Hope everyone has fun with the contest and a special thanks goes out to southsider2k3 for organizing this. :headbang

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to take D'Angelo Jimenez.

In case he doesn't play, I will take Paul Konerko.

The way we played it, for simplicities sake is that you only get to make one pick for the game, no matter if they play or not. You do have up until the first pitch of the game to make your pick so you can wait until the last minute to see the lineups.

It gets to be a mess if people are picking multiple people, plus what happens if your first pick pinchhits? That is why we just went with the one player one pick rule.

I'm going to take D'Angelo Jimenez.

In case he doesn't play, I will take Paul Konerko.

The way we played it, for simplicities sake is that you only get to make one pick for the game, no matter if they play or not. You do have up until the first pitch of the game to make your pick so you can wait until the last minute to see the lineups.

It gets to be a mess if people are picking multiple people, plus what happens if your first pick pinchhits? That is why we just went with the one player one pick rule.

Makes sense to me. I'll stick with Jimenez :headbang

A few questions:

Are you going back to ESPN if a certain name should cease to post any more?

Hmmm, so we're sticking with the objective system which rules out pitchers.

:angry:    :nono    :fyou  :finger

I will go back on occasion, but I have put my tent up here.

I was just lazy in getting to know this site a few months back when I first stated I was leaving there. Now I had some time to get adjusted, and I can honestly say this site rules. 4 years or so I have steered clear of here and WSI with an occassional hit and run post just because espn was so much easier. Now the trolls can have that board.

A few questions:

:angry:    :nono    :fyou  :finger

I will most likely poke my head in there from time to time anyway, but for all intensive purposes, I am here to stay. There are more people who post here, the discusion is deeper, and I love the format and options that are at your fingertips.

And as for the objective vs subjective... If people want to do a subjective system where pitchers are included, we will do it that way. Speak up if that is what people want to do!!! It isn't up to me, it is the voice of the majority.

A few questions:

Boog must be pissing himself right now. the 5+ of us MADE that board, and now it's demolished.

and I like how they set up the "off topic board" just for me:) I like this place alot.