AND THATS A WHITE SOX PLAYOFF WINNER

NUKE_CLEVELAND

EAT s*** YOU BEAN TOWN BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

EAT s*** CHRIS BERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

EAT s*** RICK SUTCLIFFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU CAME INTO OUR HOUSE AND WE BROUGHT THE PAIN...........LOTS OF f***ING PAIN AND WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT HURT A LOT MORE TOMORROW YOU f***ING TOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!

I HOPE YOU f***ERS GOT YOUR TEE TIMES IN BECAUSE YOU'RE GONNA BE JOINING CLEVELAND ON THE LINKS BEFORE THIS WEEK IS UP!!!!!!!!!

JOSE CONTRERAS IS A f***ING MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNSTOPPABLE!!!!!!!! HASNT LOST A GAME IN NEARLY 2 f***ING MONTHS

AJ f***ING PERZYNSKI!!!!! HES A MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE WHOLE TEAM STEPPED THE f*** UP TONIGHT AND MADE A STATEMENT!!!!!!!

GIMMIE A BIG f***ING PLAYOFF HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HELL YEAH!!!

I thought the RED Sox had all the offense?

Maybe I was wrong. Bring your game tomorrow Mark against Fat f*** Wells

1 down, 2 to go.

1st Playoff win in Chicago since I've been alive. Boy, does that feel nice!!

Edited by robinventura23

I'm in f***in awe right now. What a show put on by our Sox. I almost s*** my pants when Pods hit that 3 run bomb. :lol:

But lets remember, these guys came back from 0-3 to the Yankees last year. In 03, they were down 0-2 to the A's and came back and won in 5. This is just one game. These guys know how to come back. :gosox3: :gosox3: :gosox3:

All I have to say is GREAT attitude today. All of the White Sox came ready to play and I hope they keep it up because that was great character. Rowand gave me a bit of a scare but just looking that he's still giving it 100% in a blowout gives me the confidence that the whole team is playing just like that.

Tomorrow I will definitley not be able to watch the game unless class gets cancelled. I think I have been on only one game thread the past 4 games and their 4-0 so tomorrow I will be absent again because of class. I will not participate in game threads until they lose some. With that said I hope im not on a game thread the rest of the postseason!!! :bang

Go White Sox!!! :gosox1: