Erik Kuselias

madbilly

I at work stuck listening to The SportsBash with Erik Kuselias, and all of a sudden he's on the Sox bandwagon. This is the same guy who ripped the Sox all season long, and if I remeber correctly he said that the Red Sox would beat the Sox if the meet in the playoff's.

I just can't stand this guy, he is the biggest frick'n hypocrite in radio.

QUOTE(madbilly @ Oct 6, 2005 -> 05:22 PM)
I at work stuck listening to The SportsBash with Erik Kuselias, and all of a sudden he's on the Sox bandwagon.  This is the same guy who ripped the Sox all season long, and if I remeber correctly he said that the Red Sox would beat the Sox if the meet in the playoff's.

Call in! Make your voice heard!!!

QUOTE(madbilly @ Oct 6, 2005 -> 03:22 PM)
I at work stuck listening to The SportsBash with Erik Kuselias, and all of a sudden he's on the Sox bandwagon.  This is the same guy who ripped the Sox all season long, and if I remeber correctly he said that the Red Sox would beat the Sox if the meet in the playoff's.

wow. what a dick. I can't believe he's on the bandwagon after the s*** he was saying about the Sox. I hope someone calls him out on it.

I heard idiot Patrick today, he is now calling the White Sox his team, saying "My White Sox". And then he interviewed Ozzie, and introduced him as "the manager of MY White Sox", obviously kidding, but then he told Guillen that he knew it we would be leading 2-0 and Ozzie sarcastically said "ohhhhhhh genniuss", he was good humored though

Yeah I remember Erik Asillyass ruthlessly bashing the White Sox. Every time I heard him on the radio (usually as a sit in for Dan Patrick), he would rip into the WSox. Somebody really needs to let him have it when he's on the national radio again, and then somebody else should call in, and someone else, etc.

QUOTE(ChWRoCk2 @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 12:35 AM)
i literally hate all fans who now become sox fans after they make the playoffs, id think id rather see the stadium empty with all the regular diehard sox fans than one full with all the wannabes

i wouldn't...the stadium looks beautiful when its full...plus whose to say there aren't 40000 die hard sox fans in a city of millions???

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Oct 6, 2005 -> 06:07 PM)
Its a rally whore, much better than the rally crede.

Wish we could get that on the scoreboard whenever the away team is up. You could strike every batter out in three pitches. AJ would have to become immune to its effects, though. Meaning he would have to watch it for hours and hours until he didn't notice it anymore. I'm sure he would be upset about that. :lolhitting :gosox3: