Los Angeles @ Chicago - ALCS Game 1

Heads22

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see the Yankees win tonight for a couple of reasons. For starters, they will have gotten no rest between games, they have been constantly travelling, no time to really prepare for the game i.e. watching extensive amounts of film on pitchers, etc., they will have to keep adjusting to different time zones, they already would have used Mike Mussina on Monday,so we'll see him later in the week or not at all, their bullpen will be tired, and the list just goes on. But most on all I would like to hit the Yankees where it really hurts; on national t.v.

:gosox4:

QUOTE(robinventura23 @ Oct 10, 2005 -> 01:06 PM)
Sweet Lou will be in the booth with McCarver and Joe Buck.

Thank God...someone to listen 2 other than those 2. McCarver drives me f***ing nuts.

Then again...that's why Jesus gave us MLB Gameday Audio.

Oh, and the fact that they compared El Duques performance to Santana's performance is absurd. 1st off, Santana came into the 2nd inning with no one on. El Duque came into the 6th after Manny just hit a HR and Marte gave the Duke the bases loaded with 0 out. 2nd, Santana got lucky. WAY lucky, that they called Cano out on a questionable call although he was safe. Bull....very few simiarities. Basically the only one is that they both came into relief although Santana came in for the Starter and El Duque for a reliever. Joe Buck = Stick to football.