EAT SHIT CHRIS BERMAN!!!!!!!!!&#33

NUKE_CLEVELAND

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion it was one of the more biased efforts from a national baseball broadcaster in years.

I had no problem with Sutcliffe and Piazza, but Berman was exceedingly tilted toward the Red Sox.

We met a Boston fan while out and about last nite, he said the exact same thing, he said Berman called it as if he were announcing entirely to Red Sox fans.

The first two games I did not noticed Berman's biased, but yesterday I heard it in full force. It seems like we are not the only town that doesn't like Berman, check out what someone said on talksox.com:

City of Champions:

Yeah, if anything I'm not ashamed to go out against the best team in the AL. Just the sweep part bothered me. Also I really wanted Berman and the otehr guy to f*** themselves if the Sox tied it back up. "I think the fat lady's singin Chicago is my kinda town" f***in asshole. But anywho, congrats to the White Sox, hopefully Papi will win the MVP award, we got a bright future in Papy, Ramirez, and Lester.

yea, red and RED, it's pretty pathetic when even the Sawks fans noticed it.

Bull s***, he wasn't biased.

Konerko getting the last out... "And the RED SOX season is over..." --- not that the "White Sox win the series"... like 99% of other boradcasters do, homer or not.

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Oct 8, 2005 -> 03:48 PM)
yea, red and RED, it's pretty pathetic when even the Sawks fans noticed it.

Bull s***, he wasn't biased.

Konerko getting the last out... "And the RED SOX season is over..." --- not that the "White Sox win the series"... like 99% of other boradcasters do, homer or not.

Please, buddy. go back and read my posts... in there you will find that I never once said he wasn't biased. Keep making jabs, or you can suspend me for no reason again..

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Oct 8, 2005 -> 04:10 PM)
Pathetic.

Whiney ass?

:huh

Seriously, why don't you think about taking a break? You're not going to win very many conversations here right now. Ya'll had a good run, Chris Berman is a sack of s*** who was undoubtedly biased and you're sticking up for s*** that is pretty blatently and obviously wrong. Furthermore, hopefully, we have some even better times ahead of us.

I personally don't mind you, but a lot of others do.

In closing, to quote a phrase: Pathetic.

So please grab some bench for a while, hmm?

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Oct 8, 2005 -> 04:12 PM)
...and Kapko, I apologize for accusing you.  I should have known who it was, but without the thing at the bottom, it made it difficult.  again, I apologize.

No problem... like I said, I will hurl crap back with the best of them... like I just posted, take a break for a while - it might be better that way. I don't mind you, but that's probably the best thing for now.

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Oct 8, 2005 -> 04:15 PM)
Whiney ass?

:huh

Seriously, why don't you think about taking a break?  You're not going to win very many conversations here right now.  Ya'll had a good run, Chris Berman is a sack of s*** who was undoubtedly biased and you're sticking up for s*** that is pretty blatently and obviously wrong. Furthermore, hopefully, we have some even better times ahead of us.

I personally don't mind you, but a lot of others do.

In closing, to quote a phrase: Pathetic.

So please grab some bench for a while, hmm?

I'm not whining if thats what is sounds like. I think for a team that plays as hard as they do, to be in the position there in, some people on this board are overly pathetic with there actions and therefore ridiculous.

Again, I never said Chris Berman wasn't bias, so I think you need to go back and read the posts I made in this thread with an open mind, as if somebody else had written it, and we're all set.

I don't think its necessary whatsoever for me to take a break, because I don't think i've done anything wrong. If I do do something wrong, I'll be the first to admit it, and take a break, but until then I'll continue to post respectfully as i've done for the last two years.

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Oct 8, 2005 -> 09:17 PM)
I'm not whining if thats what is sounds like.  I think for a team that plays as hard as they do, to be in the position there in, some people on this board are overly pathetic with there actions and therefore ridiculous.

Again, I never said Chris Berman wasn't bias, so I think you need to go back and read the posts I made in this thread with an open mind, as if somebody else had written it, and we're all set.

I don't think its necessary whatsoever for me to take a break, because I don't think i've done anything wrong.  If I do do something wrong, I'll be the first to admit it, and take a break, but until then I'll continue to post respectfully as i've done for the last two years.

Sensitive time, I guess. That's why I keep saying it.