1. 1. Yanks or Angels

• A. Angels
    • B. Yanks

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say Angels and I dont think we have a choice bcoz they take the series tonight. We are 4-6 against the Angels but 3 loses came when we were struggling in Sept.

I believe we can win against them. We couldnt hit Chacon and Mussina this year and add Johnson to that will make it a lot harder. Although I really want to knock the Evil empire.

Edited by bulokis

With the Angels, you are facing a team that is so much more like the Sox. So, it's a matter of which team does it better. The Yanks are more like the Red Sox. Dangerous line-up, questionable pitching. I'll take my chances against New York.

Wow, I was thinking the Wankees, but after reading the posts in this thread, I'm really thinking now. It's a really big question. The Wanks or the Halos? Well, true, the Wanks might have some good pitchers, but we've roughed up Randy this year and look at what happened yesterday. plus look at ur record against them compared to the Angels. Yeah it has been said that we were struggling at that point.

So for me it's mind boggling. I really can't make up my mind now. I guess the best thing to do is just let whatever happen.

QUOTE(SoxRock192 @ Oct 8, 2005 -> 07:09 PM)
I just prefer the Yanks

:gosox3:  :gosox3:  :gosox3:  :gosox2:  :gosox2:  :gosox2:  :gosox4:  :gosox4:  :gosox4:  :chair  :chair  :chair  :fight  :fight  :fight  :bang  :lolhitting  :lolhitting  :stick  :canada

I'm not ASKING, or HINTING, I'm TELLING you to stop with the f***ing smilies from here to eternity. It's ANNOYING. Got it this time?

QUOTE(SoxRock192 @ Oct 8, 2005 -> 01:15 PM)
The Yanks can win tomorrow

That's the only rooting interest I have in this series, I'd rather the yanks win tomorrow to force a game 5 and if that happens I could care less who wins, I'd just like to see the yanks and angels beat up on each other for an extra game.

The White Sox will beat either one that comes.

Personally, I am split. I think the Angels are the far better team than the Yankees (potent offense.. much better pitching staff.. amazing bullpen..), but my hate for the Yankees wants the Angels to win.

QUOTE(Felix @ Oct 8, 2005 -> 02:24 PM)
The White Sox will beat either one that comes.

Personally, I am split.  I think the Angels are the far better team than the Yankees (potent offense.. much better pitching staff.. amazing bullpen..), but my hate for the Yankees wants the Angels to win.

My hate for the Yankees wants the White Sox to beat 'em.