I'll be damned!!!

S720

Took a trip to Costco with the family at lunch today. As always, it was very crowded! Walking across several aisles to come upon a table that was selling sport hats. On the table, Chicago Cubs hats were in two rows, while the Chicago Bears also in competition with two rows. There were also hats from other sport teams as well, the Greenbay Packers, the NY Yankees, etc.

"Why don't you have the Chicago White Sox hats on your table?" I kinda angrily asked.

He replied, "I did have them on the table, but one hour after the store opened, they were all out!"

Our beloved Chicago White Sox have finally arrived ladies and gentlemen.

Tonight will be the second win in Anaheim. Score early and that will be the game!

QUOTE(traydragen @ Oct 15, 2005 -> 03:53 PM)
Or in South Carolina..serioulsy that's really cool though, my dad went to Chicago on a business trip and could not find any White Sox stuff at all for me, besides some cheap hoodie. :gosox1:

a lot of internet sports apparel stores are sold out of most of their white sox stuff - it's freakin crazy.

QUOTE(S720 @ Oct 15, 2005 -> 03:06 PM)
Took a trip to Costco with the family at lunch today.  As always, it was very crowded!  Walking across several aisles to come upon a table that was selling sport hats.  On the table, Chicago Cubs hats were in two rows, while the Chicago Bears also in competition with two rows.  There were also hats from other sport teams as well, the Greenbay Packers, the NY Yankees, etc. 

"Why don't you have the Chicago White Sox hats on your table?"  I kinda angrily asked.

He replied, "I did have them on the table, but one hour after the store opened, they were all out!"

Our beloved Chicago White Sox have finally arrived ladies and gentlemen.

Tonight will be the second win in Anaheim.  Score early and that will be the game!

I almost thought they were ripping us off

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Oct 16, 2005 -> 12:17 AM)
So there is an upside to living in North Dakota afterall.  :D

I got my hat with relative ease.

lol, I havent checked recently, but they didnt have any Sox hats here a little while ago.

I had to get mine from the Cell when I was in Chicago in August.