Gameday Ritual

WSoxMatt

Well. i did wear a Sox hat the first game against the angels so i dropped that starting with the 2nd game in which my g/f was wearing a yankees shirt...so i make sure she wears that every game for now on, and i have lost my Sox hat for the remainder of the playoffs , that is unless we lose a game, which we won't, so i dont have to worry about it.

Every game we've won. I've been wearing my "cool" shirt, and my White Sox ski hat and shorts. I've been sitting in this chair on the side of the couch, and refuse to touch the couch during games. Also, I've drank 2 glasses of water out of my White Sox mug every game.

The one game I didn't do this ritual, we lost, and I was in Chicago for the game.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Oct 15, 2005 -> 09:51 PM)
I've worn a different Sox cap each game.  The game we dropped I was wearing a cap signed by Josh Paul.  :banghead

Big problem now, though.  After tonight I'M OUT OF CAPS!!  :o

I switched to my 1919 road gray and envoked the spirit of Shoeless Joe. I wasn't concerned about the newness branding me as a bandwagon jumper.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Oct 15, 2005 -> 10:51 PM)
I've worn a different Sox cap each game.  The game we dropped I was wearing a cap signed by Josh Paul.  :banghead

if we lose, the blame falls squarely on you. no sox players, no umpires, no NOTHIN. just you.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Oct 15, 2005 -> 09:51 PM)

Just treat your caps like a pitching rotation. You need to identify which cap is your ace, # 2 so on and so on. :D

I must admit, I have been going to 7-11 for a Coke slurpee on gamedays with a WHITE straw and so far 5-1, maybe 6-1 tonight!!!

I say f*** YOU Jared... Im on the Slurpee diet until November!!!

Superstitious? Everyone is, anyways my dad and I turn on a chisox clock that lights up and we have a pop machine with the sox logo on it that lights up as well.

I've worn a different Sox cap each game. The game we dropped I was wearing a cap signed by Josh Paul. :banghead

Big problem now, though. After tonight I'M OUT OF CAPS!! :o

Also, Tuesday's loss was the only game I tried to justdo a cap and not a Sox shirt or jersey as well. You should have seen me scrambling to get home tonight to get a Sox shirt on before the first pitch. :bang

:gosox3: :gosox3:

Well. i did wear a Sox hat the first game against the angels so i dropped that starting with the 2nd game in which my g/f was wearing a yankees shirt...so i make sure she wears that every game for now on, and i have lost my Sox hat for the remainder of the playoffs , that is unless we lose a game, which we won't, so i dont have to worry about it.

Every game we've won. I've been wearing my "cool" shirt, and my White Sox ski hat and shorts. I've been sitting in this chair on the side of the couch, and refuse to touch the couch during games. Also, I've drank 2 glasses of water out of my White Sox mug every game.

The one game I didn't do this ritual, we lost, and I was in Chicago for the game.

Smelly ass aaron rowand t-shirt jersey.

I switched to my 1919 road gray and envoked the spirit of Shoeless Joe. I wasn't concerned about the newness branding me as a bandwagon jumper.

Hurry! Go buy a new one!!

The Sox haven't lost a playoff game when I've been at work. ALCS Game 1? Sitting on the couch.

And, yes, I'm working tomorrow.

if we lose, the blame falls squarely on you. no sox players, no umpires, no NOTHIN. just you.

Just treat your caps like a pitching rotation. You need to identify which cap is your ace, # 2 so on and so on. :D

One? No way, go buy 5 more!!!

Any possible way to get some good pictures that'll actually work for my sig

My ritual, be in the living room

the 1 game we've lost so far was the only game i wasn't wearing my hat.......so you can blame me.

Game 1 of the ALCS, i came right from an exam where they dont' allow you to wear hats, i didn't even think about it. I apologize.

I have a lineup that is now 6-0 in the postseason...

My White Sox road gray jersey, with my last name and fiance's favorite number on it

HARNDEN

and my 1983 sox cap that has turned near yellow from wear.

for the one loss I was wearing the division series cap.

SO IM NEVER STRAYING FROM ROAD GRAY/83 SOX CAP!!

LETS GO BOYS!!