Rocky Biddle

Jim Fainter

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hes had  A HORRIBLE year for a closer in the NL,  Get a clue before you open your mouth, k?

Yep Biddle's pitching like s*** this year, I must be clueless. You won't get me baited into this fight because I've already made my point, included some numbers, to which you responded with a personal insult, hopefully somebody else argues with you so you can beat it to your own mindless keystrokes, or whatever it is you do when you ignorantly try to start s*** like this.

Yep Biddle's pitching like s*** this year, I must be clueless.  You won't get me baited into this fight because I've already made my point, included some numbers, to which you responded with a personal insult, hopefully somebody else argues with you so you can beat it to your own mindless keystrokes, or whatever it is you do when you ignorantly try to start s*** like this.

you are ignorant on baseball. And just as ignorant is Rex Hudler. Face it. Ignorant, ignorant, ignorant. I am ashamed that I know you.

Guest hotsoxchick1

well hells bells.. ill take a s***ty burns baby anyday over a good botch.......lol...... when botch decides to be good call me on the trade ok.........

Let me try to explain this to some of you less knowledgable baseball fans. A pitcher can come into the game in the 9th inning, with an 8-5 lead, and give up 2 runs, and get a save. The SAVE stat is an absolutely worthless stat. A relief pitchers whip needs to be below 1.2, and era below 3, to even be CONSIDERED good. Biddle is just in a different role. He is NOT pitching any better than he was with the sox. He is in the NL, facing lesser hitters, when he is completely rested. Starting pitchers ERAs shoudl always be higher, because when they pitch into the 6th, 7th, 8th innings, theyre pitching tired. PLEASE stop acting like 12 saves is a great accomplishment. THanks.

Guest hotsoxchick1
hey guys, i know most of you dont look at stats, but mesa has like 13 saves too.  His era is over 6.  SAVES dont mean s***. :rolleyes:

yeah well when your starter aces take a s*** then i guess the save does mean something..........it means that someone was doing their job........... if you ask me all stats are as useless as a tub of s***, they can be inflated or deflated to fit the particular needs of a player at the time...ie.. trade bait guys usually get inflated a bit to make them look better...........if you cant watch a guy and determine if hes worth a damn or not then you shouldnt be watching..........

yeah well when your starter aces take a s*** then i guess the save does mean something..........it means that someone was doing their job........... if you ask me all stats are as useless as a tub of s***, they can be inflated or deflated to fit the particular needs of a player at the time...ie.. trade bait guys usually get inflated a bit to make them look better...........if you cant watch a guy and determine if hes worth a damn or not then you shouldnt be watching..........

uh i do, i watch way more baseball games than you do honey. BIDDLE AND MESA ABSOLUTELY SUCK.

Let me try to explain this to some of you less knowledgable baseball fans. A pitcher can come into the game in the 9th inning, with an 8-5 lead, and give up 2 runs, and get a save.  The SAVE stat is an absolutely worthless stat. A relief pitchers whip needs to be below 1.2, and era below 3, to even be CONSIDERED good.  Biddle is just in a different role. He is NOT pitching any better than he was with the sox.  He is in the NL, facing lesser hitters, when he is completely rested.  Starting pitchers ERAs shoudl always be higher, because when they pitch into the 6th, 7th, 8th innings, theyre pitching tired.  PLEASE stop acting like 12 saves is a great accomplishment.  THanks.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/game...og?statsId=6552

OK well looking at his game log and stats, he has had one outing that is accounting for 45% of his era, and about 1/3 of his walks. 9 of his appreances have been perfect, 11 of his appearances he hasn't given up a hit. He is averaging a strike out an inning, and has only given up one HR in just over 24 IP. He has one loss where he came in, in a tie game, and only one blown save, of which he went two innings and ended up getting the win.

STATISTICALLY he looks like he is doing a damn good job to me.

OK well looking at his game log and stats, he has had one outing that is accounting for 45% of his era, and about 1/3 of his walks.  9 of his appreances have been perfect, 11 of his appearances he hasn't given up a hit.  He is averaging a strike out an inning, and has only given up one HR in just over 24 IP.  He has one loss where he came in, in a tie game, and only one blown save, of which he went two innings and ended up getting the win.

hey dude, maybe you should follow another sport then lol. I dont care WHEN he gives up his hits or runs, just that he does. And please dont waste your time with stat links. Im into fantasy baseball big time and i dont need to see stats, i already know them.

OK well looking at his game log and stats, he has had one outing that is accounting for 45% of his era, and about 1/3 of his walks.  9 of his appreances have been perfect, 11 of his appearances he hasn't given up a hit.  He is averaging a strike out an inning, and has only given up one HR in just over 24 IP.  He has one loss where he came in, in a tie game, and only one blown save, of which he went two innings and ended up getting the win.

hey dude, maybe you should follow another sport then lol. I dont care WHEN he gives up his hits or runs, just that he does.

Now that is funny. It doesn't matter when they give them up, huh? Think about that just a little bit.

hey dude, maybe you should follow another sport then lol. I dont care WHEN he gives up his hits or runs, just that he does.

Now that is funny. It doesn't matter when they give them up, huh? Think about that just a little bit.

Think about what? That i dont care how a closer got a 4 plus era in the nl? Why would i? lol :huh:

Guest hotsoxchick1
uh i do, i watch way more baseball games than you do honey.  BIDDLE AND MESA ABSOLUTELY SUCK.

umm where the hell did i say that they didnt suck????? thats right i didnt say anything about it either way now did i........ as for watching a ton more games than i... heh, in your wildest dreams.. i have quite a few more years of watching baseball on you little boy.... and im not your honey so dont call me that ......thanks.......