Who got tickets???

Cloudyguy09

QUOTE(Soxfest @ Oct 18, 2005 -> 03:35 PM)
I got shut out again and I am not going to pay crazy prices to sit in the upperdeck. TV at home is a fine alternative to me  :gosox3:

Soxfest I thought your dad had season tickets..?? :huh

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SnB @ Oct 18, 2005 -> 12:33 PM)
i had a 2 minute wait for game 1 at 12:01.....nothing.

Me too, then there was a magical error in processing my request, and by the time I could try again I'm sure it was all sold out.

It's alright though, I bought Batman Begins at Best Buy and they gave me 2 free pops. So I guess it kinda evens out. or not

no tix here. had 4 people trying to get thru forever but nada. i just was listenin to this radio station and some guy and 30 of his coworkers got on whitesox.com to try and get tickets. not one got thru. but yea we did fight the good fight and i suppose its good to know that if you didnt get thru, your best friend didnt get thru so theres no animoscity. all the REAL fans, the blue collar working class that defines most White Sox fans wont be in the ballpark.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Oct 18, 2005 -> 07:41 PM)
Yeah, they're safe. They are in my building...and they are a bunch of assholes.

***clarifying***

I am not endorsing them at all. Just saying that yes, if you buy from them, you will get your crap. They are nothing more than a legalized ring of crooks working through loopholes. They should NEVER be supported.

I agree with they never should be supported but they exist because people do pay those ridiculous prices so what can you do?

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Oct 18, 2005 -> 03:47 PM)
I had 3 computers lined up right next to each and 3 phones going.

I got two tickets to two seperate games.

If you paid with the same credit card or even with credit cards from the same billing address, those orders will both be cancelled according to the published purchase guidelines.

Hopefully that is not the case, and have a dog and a brew for me at the games. :cheers

QUOTE(Steff @ Oct 18, 2005 -> 03:36 PM)
Soxfest I thought your dad had season tickets..??  :huh

He does we drew out of a hat which family member went to what series, ADS and ALCS or WS I won first 2 rounds so I am out of the world series running.

QUOTE(Soxfest @ Oct 18, 2005 -> 04:03 PM)
He does we drew out of a hat which family member went to what series, ADS and ALCS or WS I won first 2 rounds so I am out of the world series running.

Oh crap. That stinks. But at least you got to see some awesome games.

QUOTE(Steff @ Oct 18, 2005 -> 04:05 PM)
Oh crap. That stinks. But at least you got to see some awesome games.

Steff a championship anyway, anyhow whether I am there or not is fine with me, I cannot really complain I got to see some best games ever to me last 2 series.

As much as this sucks...and I agree it does...

At least we even have the subject to talk about, and it sure as hell beats asking how Rowand's golf game is right now, or prospecting off-season moves....

Its an f'ed up, commercialized world...but s***....

WERE IN THE WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!

Ugh, read this from another msg board I post on, from a Cubs fan;

And my brother will be there! He was lucky enough to get his ticket online this afternoon. I also got through and had a $140 seat reserved but lost my ticket when my damn dial up connection timed out between purchase stages. I can't believe we both got through. Not bad considering they only had 4000 tickets for the general public available for each game. Tickets sold out in 18 minutes.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.p...287#post4098287

Ok, after checking with like 20 different brokers, the cheapest price I have found is 700 bucks for the worst seat in the house. I don't see anyone biting at that price. I'm pretty sure you will do MUCH better by just showing up to the park on game day and working the parking lots.

Don't sweat it guys, bring cash, wait them out and we will get in.