Who got tickets???

Cloudyguy09

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ticketmaster sucks. Just wondering who here got tickets? Which games and how many? I think the people here are the "regular" fans, so I'm just seeing how many will be at the game, as opposed to the number of fans who will need directions just to get to the stadium.

Thank God someone invented TV.

:gosoxretro:

Thanks for the kind words. I am definitely a regular fan, son of a school teacher. I just got lucky. I immediately tried for game 7 and asked for Reserved seats because I wanted to try to minimize costs from my Mom. If it does not go 7, it gets refunded. I knew it was riskier to go for game 7 first because there mught not be one but I'm an upside guy. Thanks again for the congratulations, I almost didn;t try because I heard that it was hopeless.

Ticketmaster is by far the worst f***ing company ever. They obviously couldn't handle the f***ing load and as a result messed up the whole thing. In my house we had 15 browsers open and constantly searching for tickets for all games in all numbers. All we got for the first 30 min was error can't connect, timed out, cannot process request, please try again later, etc etc. Then at about 12:30 or 12:35 they finally started going through to tell us "There are no tickets available for this event". What a load of f***ing bulls***, i hope ticketmaster goes out of business. I cant see how anyone's went through.