Kind words for the Bitchsox

SpringfieldFan

I just wondered what our favorite out of town sweetheart had to say and I must say I am impressed...

b**** Sox Triumphant!

Congratulations to the Chicago White Sox and especially all the nice White Sox fans that frequent this site for their first pennant in almost five decades. Congratulations, too, to Batgirl's bad boy boyfriend AJ for being involved in three bad calls (one of them reversed) and for generally showing the San Francisco Giants where they can stuff it.

http://www.bat-girl.com/

SFF

QUOTE(The Critic @ Oct 19, 2005 -> 07:35 PM)
There's a thread on here somewhere about her.

And I'll say it again:

f*** her and her 3rd place team.

she acts like it's some kind of high honor that she controlled her stupid "insult" for 5 seconds after the Sox slapped her team around.

You take it 2 serious what she writes is dumb and childish which makes it all the more fun for us to read... and they did win the division 3 times in a row so...

QUOTE(The Critic @ Oct 19, 2005 -> 02:35 PM)
There's a thread on here somewhere about her.

And I'll say it again:

f*** her and her 3rd place team.

she acts like it's some kind of high honor that she controlled her stupid "insult" for 5 seconds after the Sox slapped her team around.

I'm in the same mindset as you. f*** her, I don't give a s*** if her writing is smart, witty and funny, I don't have to appreciate it for those reasons. She wants to call them the b****sox good for her why the f*** should I applaud her? She can have fun watching her s*** team fall even further next year.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Oct 20, 2005 -> 12:41 AM)
I'm in the same mindset as you. f*** her, I don't give a s*** if her writing is smart, witty and funny, I don't have to appreciate it for those reasons. She wants to call them the b****sox good for her why the f*** should I applaud her? She can have fun watching her s*** team fall even further next year.

Dont you see thats just the point... than we can all laugh at what she says even more :bang

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Oct 19, 2005 -> 03:12 PM)
You take it 2 serious what she writes is dumb and childish which makes it all the more fun for us to read... and they did win the division 3 times in a row so...

Maybe I do take it too seriously, but I just don't find her interesting, funny, or entertaining.

And for her to make some "grand proclamation" that just this once she'll say White Sox instead of the oh-so-clever b**** Sox just smacks of self-important attention-starvation.

Ooooooh, anonymous Internet troll, thank you for the momentary respect....

OK, so she's not anonymous anymore, since a couple media outlets did blurbs on her, but still.... :bang

Edited by The Critic

QUOTE(The Critic @ Oct 19, 2005 -> 07:53 PM)
Maybe I do take it too seriously, but I just don't find her interesting, funny, or entertaining.

And for her to make some "grand proclamation" that just this once she'll say White Sox instead of the oh-so-clever b**** Sox just smacks of self-important attention-starvation.

Ooooooh, anonymous Internet troll, thank you for the momentary respect....

OK, so she's not anonymous anymore, since a couple media outlets did blurbs on her, but still.... :bang

That's the part that gets me. So I'm supposed to care that she's going to call them the White Sox for once? Why? Who the f*** is she? She makes her self out to be something that she's not.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Oct 19, 2005 -> 07:53 PM)

We are soooo much more creative with

Moronotti

Bora$$

FLubs

ScRubs

Nuke_Cleveland (sorry bud, proving a point)

I guess I have thicker skin when it comes to this stuff. I enjoy her parodies, especially as the Twinkies were going down in flames. She is a comedy writer, I don't take her stuff seriously.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Oct 20, 2005 -> 07:31 AM)

Moronotti

Bora$$

FLubs

ScRubs

Yes. Yes, we are. . . :unsure:

I love the Lego Guy epics, so I can forgive her a lot and appreciate that she is dedicated to her club as we are to ours.

That said, I visited the site maybe three times all year, so I'm not all that passionate in my opinion either way.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Oct 20, 2005 -> 06:31 AM)

Moronotti

Bora$$

FLubs

ScRubs

I guess I have thicker skin when it comes to this stuff. I enjoy her parodies, especially as the Twinkies were going down in flames. She is a comedy writer, I don't take her stuff seriously.

Not going to disagree with that, except to say that all of those are more creative than b**** Sox, but I would kick my own ass if I ever wrote:

"I'm only going to say this once, but congratulations to the Minnesota TWINS for winning the AL Central. You'll be the Twinkies again tomorrow, but for today you've earned my respect....." or anything to that effect.

She's still a doofus.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Oct 20, 2005 -> 07:50 AM)
Not going to disagree with that, except to say that all of those are more creative than b**** Sox, but I would kick my own ass if I ever wrote:

"I'm only going to say this once, but congratulations to the Minnesota TWINS for winning the AL Central. You'll be the Twinkies again tomorrow, but for today you've earned my respect....." or anything to that effect.

She's still a doofus.

:cheers

I am not a devoted fan of her site, and have never posted on it - but I do get a good laugh out of it from time to time. In the Oct. 14 entry, she brings up the Vikings sex party and shows they aren't the only ones - posting a photoshopped hot tub with the smiling heads of all the Twins players popping out and Kris Benson (who the Twins wanted to acquire) standing outside looking in.

Hi - lar - ious !!!

SFF