this whole "friday night at 9:01pm" thing

Greg Hibbard

QUOTE(Greg Hibbard @ Oct 19, 2005 -> 02:55 PM)
can we camp out at the park and wait for that time? can we stop by the box office? Are we relegated to just calling a busy signal for the rest of our lives?

what actions can be taken!??!?!?

No. What will happen is the tickets will be released via ticketmaster. You will be able to buy them and print them using ticketfast. No tickets will be sold at the box office.

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Oct 19, 2005 -> 03:06 PM)
And you won't be able to get them on ticketmaster until the morning, most likely.

the magical answer will be what time these go on sale... and I bet a $1.00 that it won't be released.

That's a safe bet. I don't think they will make any announcement. It'll just be chance. I would also try calling ticketmaster tomorrow to see if credit card declines are released yet also.

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Oct 19, 2005 -> 03:11 PM)
And you won't.

You're just going to have to hope lightning strikes.

Hey kap see your from the Dallas area and am I and I was curious if you got tickets for WS in Houston( if the stros advance) man I've been dying to get some tickets and drive down there for a game..just curious u get tickets man?

QUOTE(peanut33tillman @ Oct 19, 2005 -> 09:30 PM)
Hey kap see your from the Dallas area and am I and I was curious if you got tickets for WS in Houston( if the stros advance) man I've been dying to get some tickets and drive down there for a game..just curious u get tickets man?

No.

I did see some tickets for $200 though - and I would have bought them *IF* Houston would have won.

I don't want to put down that kind of scratch until it's a sure thing.