Sox Fest SOLD OUT!

Allsox

I just tried buying tix to Sox Fest from Ticketmaster and I got the following:

Game Selection

2006 Soxfest Saturday Admission

Hyatt Regency Chicago, Chicago, IL

Sat, Jan 28, 2006 10:00 AM Look for tickets

Tickets are currently not available online for one of the following reasons. Please check back for availability.

Tickets may not be on sale yet.

Tickets may not be available at this time. More tickets may become available later.

Tickets may not be available online just hours before an event occurs.

On rare occasions, tickets may only be available at ticket outlets or the box office.

Additional Information

Soxfest Tickets are SOLD OUT!!!

:gosox2:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Oct 20, 2005 -> 12:56 PM)
Wow...I was just telling SnB that the hotel packages were sold out, and something needed to be figured out.

The hotel's been sold out for a couple weeks now. Try the Embassy Suites 2 blocks down Michigan. I'm sure there will be extra tickets floating around here..

QUOTE(Steff @ Oct 20, 2005 -> 12:57 PM)
The hotel's been sold out for a couple weeks now. Try the Embassy Suites 2 blocks down Michigan.

Tix look to be gone now though too.

http://whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cws/community/soxfest.jsp

I was just looking at this link yesterday, and there were green links to buy tickets for the whole weekend or individual days. They're gone, and what AllSox said verifies that too.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Oct 20, 2005 -> 12:58 PM)
Tix look to be gone now though too.

http://whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cws/community/soxfest.jsp

I was just looking at this link yesterday, and there were green links to buy tickets for the whole weekend or individual days.  They're gone, and what AllSox said verifies that too.

Perhaps someone who booked and got 4 passes will not need the other 2... :ph34r:

QUOTE(Punch and Judy Garland @ Oct 20, 2005 -> 06:12 PM)
motherf***er. I worry that scalpers might have gotten a lot of these banking on big attendance if the sox win it all. Oh well, there are nfl playoffs going on that I now won't have to miss

You know who I'm going to blame? The answer may shock you:

Me and nobody else.

You know why?

Cuz they've been onsale since Sept 26th and my dumbass should have gotten them then. Yet, I'm not angry nor am I going to write a nasty letter to the Sox about it either.

Ya know why?

Cuz the White Sox are playing in the World Series and that is all I've ever wanted :gosox1:

QUOTE(rangercal @ Oct 20, 2005 -> 01:17 PM)
anyone have an idea what a 3 day pass will go for now? I still want to go but have no tix.

There will be plenty of daily passes around. Remember when someone books a room they give them 4 passes for each day, which means most people will have two extras to each day, as more rooms are booked by two people. Your best bet is to ask around here as it gets to be January.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Oct 20, 2005 -> 01:22 PM)
There will be plenty of daily passes around.  Remember when someone books a room they give them 4 passes for each day, which means most people will have two extras to each day, as more rooms are booked by two people.  Your best bet is to ask around here as it gets to be January.

:cheers awesome, I should have not dragged buying the tix. I usually buy the 'fest tix in November. No one to blame but myself on this one.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Oct 20, 2005 -> 12:22 PM)
There will be plenty of daily passes around.  Remember when someone books a room they give them 4 passes for each day, which means most people will have two extras to each day, as more rooms are booked by two people.  Your best bet is to ask around here as it gets to be January.

Ahh....good point. Anyone nice enough to help a rowand out. :P

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Oct 20, 2005 -> 12:32 PM)
Also if you are 21 years old or older (much older in some cases) you can always spend the evenings at the Hyatt bar.  That is one of the highlights of the weekend as many players, coaches, and fans hang out up there.

LIES, you know you don't have to be 21. :P

QUOTE(SnB @ Oct 20, 2005 -> 01:55 PM)
wow, 16 posts until that came up, you guys are slacking.

and this is a bummer, i was looking forward to going again this year after the awesome time we had last year.

It could be worse... You could have had penis's on your head. :headshake