'06, '17, '59 scans

Kid Gleason

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Oct 21, 2005 -> 09:22 AM)
Why not 1919?

I have a 1919 poster on my wall here. It's not the team photo, but the poster used to promote the team back then. No, it's not original and is a scan of it, but I am not rich, ya know. :D

It's mainly for a "superstitious" reason right now. Good luck charms so to speak. :D

I have nothing against the 1919 team...obviously.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Oct 21, 2005 -> 10:09 AM)
Does anybody have good sized scans of the 1906, 1917, and 1959 teams pictures? I have pictures of them, but all of them are too small.

I have the White Sox Encyclopedia at home. I don't know if it has team pictures but if it does I can scan them and provide them tomorrow.

SFF

QUOTE(SpringfieldFan @ Oct 21, 2005 -> 09:35 AM)
I have the White Sox Encyclopedia at home.  I don't know if it has team pictures but if it does I can scan them and provide them tomorrow.

SFF

I have it also, but they are not the largest of pictures. Trust me, the book is what I have been holding like a Teddy Bear during every single post season game. :lolhitting

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Oct 21, 2005 -> 10:42 AM)
I have been saving good newspapers for the whole season.  Plus I grabbed a few of the different newspaper box signs to go with them.

I have every newspaper from every game of the postseason except after game 1 of the alcs, I guess I forgot to pick that one up. :P I think it's just a cool thing to have.

I have the "clinching" papers. I don't buy the paper very often. I used to all the time, but have stopped over the years. IT was like collecting comic books. All the papers needed to be bought at different times, it was like the "variant cover" epidemic that hurt comics so bad in the 90's.

Did somebody recently call me a geek???

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Oct 21, 2005 -> 10:47 AM)
I have the "clinching" papers. I don't buy the paper very often. I used to all the time, but have stopped over the years. IT was like collecting comic books. All the papers needed to be bought at different times, it was like the "variant cover" epidemic that hurt comics so bad in the 90's.

Did somebody recently call me a geek???

EVERYBODY recently called you a geek for this post!

:P :lol:

QUOTE(The Critic @ Oct 21, 2005 -> 10:50 AM)
EVERYBODY recently called you a geek for this post!

:P :lol:

Ya know...I've been here so long now I feel at home. I forget at times to not open up too much, as some people will still laugh at me. :crying

Edited by Kid Gleason