Sox @ Houston - World Series Game 3

Heads22

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CAN i COME BACK INTO THE CHAT?

No... do it for the sox.

CMON SOX...I WASN'T BANISHED FORM THE CHAT ROOM FOR NOTHING LET'S WIN THIS ONE!

:gosox3: :gosox3: :headbang :headbang

I NEVER GAVE UP ON THEM THE WHOLE WAY HERE! :bringit

and some Irony...they said I was a Jinx but I bought into it....and left the chat for the good of the team...got so frustrated that I left work went home to watch the rest of the game...so I logged out completely and watched from home...and they won!/

Right after I put my official hat on ...why didnt i wear it tonight...I got it opening dAY and have wore it in conbination with other hats from other games this season including the 1959 cap....whats really wierd is my first name is really EZEQUIEL...yes speled the same way..but I look better than that dude...lol. :huh Thanks for banning me ...and Im glad I could take one for the Sox win! :

:gosox4:

GO SOX! :headbang :gosoxretro:

I got a call from Glenn T Regan from the Houston Disastrodome in the 14th inning. That crazy soxfan has now gone from ANA for the 3 game set. Back to Chicago & scalped tix for the 2. Then boarded a plane and called me from the freakin park before the most beautiful 14th. he is living in AZ. what an awesome fan! my hat is off to that dude!

MORE OF US & LESS OF THEM!

QUOTE(whitesoxmanager @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 08:26 AM)
I got a call from Glenn T Regan from the Houston Disastrodome in the 14th inning.  That crazy soxfan has now gone from ANA for the 3 game set.  Back to Chicago & scalped tix for the 2.  Then boarded a plane and called me from the freakin park before the most beautiful 14th.  he is living in AZ.  what an awesome fan!  my hat is off to that dude! 

MORE OF US & LESS OF THEM!

DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!

DIE!!!!!!!!!