The United Center

TheKillerB's

I've been trying to get lower deck seats for the last week and all I can get is club level. I dont know if that means the club level is better to see the screens or it means that the lower deck is sold out. I'm leaning towards the club level being better.

It's not first come first serve, as said in the other thread, its general admission because all the tickets are the same price whether you sit in the upper deck of lower deck. So from what you guys are saying, its just going to be televised on the big screen on the scoreboard? Thats pretty crappy for paying 15 bucks for a seat. Also the tickets are being sold on the united center website.

QUOTE(FGarcia34 @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 03:20 AM)
It's not first come first serve, as said in the other thread, its general admission because all the tickets are the same price whether you sit in the upper deck of lower deck.  So from what you guys are saying, its just going to be televised on the big screen on the scoreboard?  Thats pretty crappy for paying 15 bucks for a seat.  Also the tickets are being sold on the united center website.

Then don't go. Nobody's forcing you.

QUOTE(FGarcia34 @ Oct 24, 2005 -> 09:59 PM)
Oh I'm still going because I want to be with a giant group of diehard sox fans to see these games.  I was just saying that 15 bucks is alittle much for not too much effort on the White Sox/United Center's behalf.

The money is going to charity, so they probably want to raise as much as they can for only 1 or 2 dates.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 07:04 AM)
The money is going to charity, so they probably want to raise as much as they can for only 1 or 2 dates.

Exactly. The money is being split 3 ways between the Bulls/Sox/Hawks charities. Its for a good cause. Plus it costs money to bring in that staff and run all of the equiptment that is necesary to run a 25,000 seat arena.

QUOTE(FGarcia34 @ Oct 24, 2005 -> 10:59 PM)
Oh I'm still going because I want to be with a giant group of diehard sox fans to see these games.  I was just saying that 15 bucks is alittle much for not too much effort on the White Sox/United Center's behalf.

It may be filled with celebrities looking to get their picture on the news. Damn bandwagon jumpers grabing all the good seats.

QUOTE(spiffalicious @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 06:16 AM)
Are you guys sure it's general admission? I thought it was too, but last night I bought tickets for both games and they gave me actual seat locations.

It's GA in terms of the cost. Where are you sitting and did you get to request location?

QUOTE(Steff @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 07:08 AM)
It's GA in terms of the cost. Where are you sitting and did you get to request location?

Ticketmaster assigned us our seat locale, though looking back I'm sure we could have went through our Blackhawk Season ticket rep. We were offered dinner beforehand in the Stadium Club of the United Center. So, that will be open, I guess.

We are in 234. Which is where we wanted to be anyway.

:D

QUOTE(Steff @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 07:08 AM)

I got row one setion 232 for wednesday and row one section 233 for thursday (if necessary :gosox3: ). I didnt get to request location, I just kept trying until I got row one somewhere, which migh end of being a mistake.

Edited by FGarcia34

QUOTE(FGarcia34 @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 01:19 PM)
I got row one setion 232 for wednesday and row one section 233 for thursday (if necessary  :gosox3: ).  I didnt get to request location, I just kept trying until I got row one somewhere, which migh end of being a mistake.

i'm in row one section 232 on wednesday also! see you there! :gosox1:

QUOTE(Steff @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 08:08 AM)

I am in 219 one night and 220 the other...I forget which days. I didn't get to request what section I wanted, I just put 2 in for each night and that's what they gave me.