Former Soxtalk troll makes appearance

thomsonmi

I couldn't help but recognize the name on Chicagosports.com. Poor pathetic Cub fans almost make me feel bad for them.... not.

14. R. Oswalt is going to show the world how weak this White Stocking lineup really is.

Submitted by: Linda S.

1:40 PM CDT, Oct 25, 2005

QUOTE(ZoomSlowik @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 01:58 PM)
She also continues to refer to us as the White Stockings, who actually became the Chicago Cubs.  :headshake

But:

The White Sox were born in the winter of 1893-94 in Sioux City, Iowa. Charter members of Ban Johnson's Western League, the club was owned by just-retired first baseman and manager Charles Comiskey. After a brief shift to St. Louis, the Chicago-born Comiskey wrangled a concession from the Chicago Cubs to bring his team to the South Side of his hometown in 1900. To spite his North Side National League rivals, Comiskey's team adopted the Cubs' first nickname - the White Stockings - and began play at Southside Park, a former cricket field.

She has actually been doing it all year. To her credit, she has been on the cubs reader comment boards for every game too. But she has been on every White Sox reader board all year trolling and pretty much making cheering for the Sox annoying and impossible.

She never posts on the messageboard though. She only posts on the reader comment board, because there is a 300 word limit, and retaliation is really worthless on that board, because it refreshes only when an entire page fills up.

Definitely a troll though.

QUOTE(Wanne @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 02:13 PM)
She got kicked off the Bear board for stirring up so much s***....claimed she worked at Halas Hall too and was really hot...pffffffffft.

LMAO. that's where i remember her from.

damn, i miss her insite...