Interesting Note.....

BlackSoX30

I didnt ask for your smart ass comment Steff... A simple yes would have done fine

It wasn't smart ass. If I wanted to be a smart ass I would have said.. "Yo dips***, try reading the other threads and you'll see it been talked about already."

:finger

Yeah, Frank seems to either walk or pop out when he's got men on base, and when he's leading off an inning or something he'll put a surge in one. He'll find the happy medium soon enough. ;)

And in defense of BlackSox, I don't always read every post when I come back after not being on for a day or 2 -- it takes a good hour sometimes to do that.

And don't ya just hate smartasses, BlackSox? ;)

And in defense of BlackSox, I don't always read every post when I come back after not being on for a day or 2 -- it takes a good hour sometimes to do that.

And don't ya just hate smartasses, BlackSox?  ;)

But, in defense of Steff and I, most people start by saying..."I don't know if this has been discussed or not, but..."

Yeah, Frank seems to either walk or pop out when he's got men on base, and when he's leading off an inning or something he'll put a surge in one.  He'll find the happy medium soon enough.  ;)

And don't ya just hate smartasses, BlackSox?  ;)

At least if we rib you, you attempt to have a sense of humor :P

Steff:

You are a dumb s***. Can you spell that? D-U-M-B S-H-I-T.

Sure can.

Although I don't know anything about it.. and no thanks I don't want to know so you can keep that knowledge to yourself.

Steff:

Sure can.

And congrats to you for figuring out how to use a dictionary!!

:headbang :cheers

Steff, your hubby must have done a good job last night. ;) You're a lot more jovial than usual!

:usa

Steff:

Sure can.

And congrats to you for figuring out how to use a dictionary!!

:headbang :cheers

Steff, your hubby must have done a good job last night. ;) You're a lot more jovial than usual!

:usa

Oh crap clujer.. I edited my response.. LOL. I thought the dictionary comment was rude :huh:

I'm just in a really good mood today.