drink of choice

HineyBird

Actually I bought Miller Lite longnecks for the 1st game of the ALDS....and have been afraid to switch ever since. The only game the Sox have lost...I had Bud Lights...so...Miller Lite longnecks it is. I may NEVER switch again!

I just bought some cheapass champagne to spray all over the apartment and somewhat drink, and i bought a case of milwaukee's best because it was on sale (also for spraying) and a case of miller lite for drinking...and possibly more spraying. There's gonna be like 6-7 of us here, should be sweet.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 08:48 PM)
Sam Adams OctoberFest has been the drink of choice to start each win.  I just bought 12 more for tonight.

QUOTE(guapotaco @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 10:28 PM)
Sam Adams Oktoberfest  :drink

its been good luck so far

that's the s*** i've been takin in the whole playoffs, no stopping now.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 06:29 PM)
Could it be that Sam Adams OctoberFest is the official White Sox victory beer of Soxtalk?  4 votes in favor

I too have a twelve of Sam Adams OctoberFest iced down. Also Lienies OctoberFest, New Glarus Totally Naked (their light beer), my last twelve of Goose Island "Summer Kolsch", and the normal cases of Miller Lite and Bud Long-Necks that usually reside in the garage fridge. I also have a bottle each of Casadores and Don Julio tekillya here for the WIN! :P

Safe Trips everyone...Norm

QUOTE(Mr.Creosote @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 06:41 PM)
I too have a twelve of Sam Adams OctoberFest iced down. Also Lienies OctoberFest, New Glarus Totally Naked (their light beer), my last twelve of Goose Island "Summer Kolsch", and the normal cases of Miller Lite and Bud Long-Necks that usually reside in the garage fridge. I also have a bottle each of Casadores and Don Julio tekillya here for the WIN! :P

Safe Trips everyone...Norm

Mr. Creosote. That's an awesome name. "I can't eat another bite" :lolhitting

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 06:45 PM)
Mr. Creosote.  That's an awesome name.  "I can't eat another bite" :lolhitting

Thanks...I've used the same name for all the boards (Jeeps, Telecaster, Classic Olds, Cheap Trick, et al..) I read and post to. Makes it easier on the old memory...what's left of it.

It was the first thing I could think of years ago...

Norm