This makes me VERY mad

drowninginflame

My girlfriend just left me a message asking me if I wanted to go and watch the game with her friend and boyfriend at Bourbon street.

This is a joke, these two people have given nothing but grief about how the sox suck and we're the worthless team and all that noise.

They both work in wrigleyville bars and just like the cubs because, we all know why.

This severly pisses me off, I am not your vindication for liking a horrible team and they can go jump on thier bandwagon else where and f*** off for all I am concerned. If I sound like a moron I am sorry but I won't accept people who've always talked s*** on the sox suddenly be rooting for them.

QUOTE(drowninginflame @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 03:49 PM)
My girlfriend just left me a message asking me if I wanted to go and watch the game with her friend and boyfriend at Bourbon street.

This is a joke, these two people have given nothing but grief about how the sox suck and we're the worthless team and all that noise.

They both work in wrigleyville bars and just like the cubs because, we all know why.

This severly pisses me off, I am not your vindication for liking a horrible team and they can go jump on thier bandwagon else where and f*** off for all I am concerned. If I sound like a moron I am sorry but I won't accept people who've always talked s*** on the sox suddenly be rooting for them.

]

Tell them they can join you as you go to some "shrine" of Soxdom, like in Bridgeport. Hell, they may get to see what a real fan of a real team looks like. :P

QUOTE(thatballhitdeep @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 04:11 PM)
Take heed of that good advice... Sox baseball is more important than any relationship

That's what my girlfriend doesn't seem to understand. :lol: She hasn't even tried talking to me before, during, or after any of the World Series games, but that's only because we got in a fight during the ALCS because I wouldn't hang out with her during the game.

QUOTE(drowninginflame @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 03:49 PM)
If I sound like a moron I am sorry but I won't accept people who've always talked s*** on the sox suddenly be rooting for them.

why not? what' wrong with people finally coming to their senses? lol...

oh, and blow the b****es off!